Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yeah, I’m all in for insane sex & sex drive, strong erection, big stamina and phat :rooster:

3 Likes

Add Limitless ZP to that and you can see 50 steps ahead of everyone else…

2 Likes

I was sort of thinking the same thing

1 Like

As of now, what subs are going to be a part of the preview? Emperor and Wanted are part of it?

1 Like

Only ones we know of are RICH, Diamond (both ver) Picard and Paragon with Limitless and Primal Seduction on Saint’s side. Fire is scripting 15 titles apparently and Saint said GMX was one of them.

2 Likes

The ones confirmed so far are:

• New Alpha Leadership aka Picard
  • Paragon
  • Diamond
  • RICH
  • Limitless
  • Primal Seduction
  • Libertine
  • Seductress

Gathered all of SaintSovereign 's quotes regarding that here:

4 Likes

That’s correct.

7 Likes

Can’t forget about WANTED!

2 Likes

Not yet confirmed for the preview

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign : What can you tell us about the new Alpha Leadership sub. How does that compare to Emperor. Maybe I can take it for a test drive for a few months to see how it complements Emperor, HoM or Wanted.

2 Likes

Yes, but it will be released later than the others, due to the fact that they will be tweeking the physical shifting module.

1 Like

Drastically different than Emperor, would probably compliment it very well, however. With all the copycat nonsense going on right now, we’re reluctant to release early details, lest we find others attempting to beat us to the punch, but again – think of Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek: The Next Generation. A real life example, think Richard Branson or Tony Robbins. William Wallace, at least his portrayal in Braveheart.

And of course, there’s some secrets. :wink:

33 Likes

Had no idea the Copycat nonsense was getting to be a big problem. Just goes to show innovation will always trump theft as they can never replicate the same results.

1 Like

Might be a new staple subliminal for people who aspire to build a large social circle!

Basically Leaders who inspires others to be better. Possibly self inspirational too.

7 Likes

You two are cracking me up, in a good way!

3 Likes

Us:

tom-and-jerry-thanks

감사합니다-thank-you

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign, I know I already asked that question earlier in this thread and I remember you liked my message without giving a clear answer.

Will it still be possible to make Wanted QZP prototype used for the test (with the full physical shifting enabled) avaliable in the preview? (maybe reserved for trusted customers if needed)

It seems like I was getting hyped (I’m still hyped like crazy for QZP!) about trying out Wanted’s physical shifting, and also a lot of other users were down to try out the physical shifting and give feedback even if it’s not fully developped.

2 Likes

I never thought I would see Tony Robbins and William Wallace mentioned in the same sentence

1 Like

I too was in the test,

Test was fun. Run well by Saint, am glad he kept to Wanted and Diamond and did not add on more so it remained consistent.

The first time you run zp, boy is it a feeling to remember.

Not a fan of the coquette archetype, but that does not eliminate wanted it still has other benefits to it…
The change I saw in posture on zp2 was quite something, did not expect such a physical shift from sub

Will miss this.

Diamond Hahaha man is that something or what.

Still need more time with Alpzp but am liking it.

At this point my only complain would be you can only use 3zp at a time, hope they increase that to more in the future beyond space and time to the final frontier :grinning:

13 Likes