Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yep that’s it

Limitless ZP and Alpha ZP, yes.
But WZP may interfere and make girls mainly see you for your attractiveness, not a bad thing, but like I said, I prefer recognition over attraction.

If I ran Wanted ZP again, just know it’s only for the physical shifting till something like HERO is out.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t know which (Q)ZP title would be most effective with your Qv2 customs.

My guess is a QZP title that is closer to the goals of both your customs. But if the 2 customs have different goals, I think an alpha title like Ascension QZP would work.

Some people are even theorizing that Limitless QZP could work.

Definitely a worthy ticket question.

1 Like

Bro it’s like listening to Wanted ZP and then going to train your chest, or using something like Minoxidil on your face for beard growth after listening to the sub like I did before, that’s taking specific action and it guides the subs consciously.

2 Likes

Seeing all the results of Wanted ZP has increased my desire to buy it by a million times

2 Likes

Has Wanted been confirmed as a preview title?

1 Like

Not yet. It will be delayed, if so.

1 Like

So conscious guidance for dick growth would be those enlargement pills I constantly get emails about, right?

Right?

:grin:

4 Likes

No bro. Those pills are part of taking ACTION on the subliminals lol

2 Likes

With 2 upcoming versions of Diamond ZP coming up (1 with Male Enhancement and 1 without):

-If goal is purely to overcome erectile dysfunction and make erections harder, would it be better to use the version including ME or without? Concern would be ME making it bigger might actually make ED worse as bigger penis would need more blood to get fully erect?

-If listening to version with ME included, is it still okay to expose female partner simultaneously and they will just disregard the ME scripting? Or safer to only listen to non-ME version if they are going to receive exposure?

4 Likes

Like @Lion said, that’s just taking action :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imagining your dick being bigger, wearing tight grey sweatpants to make it look more “pronounced” is gonna help you with the conscious guidance :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Those products do work man. One container of pills is enough too. Just put that container in my underwear and viola!

Of course a cheaper solution is using any container lying around at home. But that’s not taking proper action related to my goals of Male Enhancement :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hol up :frowning: :frowning:

What containers :flushed:

Edit: you fixed it as I replied :rofl:

Raphael - the fastest editor alive :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha you caught me there. I check what I write quite often for both language mistakes and whether I sound right.

Makes for loads of edits sometimes lol

4 Likes

Please update dear Saint and dear Fire (Won’t ping you because I am sure that you are very busy now) :pray: :pray: :pray:

Can we know in approximately in how many days there will be a release? If it became known by this time of course. I know, more precisely, we know that we have asked this question more than 10 times, but let this time be the last :grinning: This is all because we are very excited about new tech :star_struck:

3 Likes

That would be great because in the male version you could then increase the premature ejaculation scripting to the absolute maximum - women don’t suffer from that problem that often haha

With all the hype regarding the results of ZP… The real challenge will be Diamond ZP (hopefully) making me finally last 30min+ in bed.

I took your word for it :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Now I’m just excited to see what and when the preview will be released.
If it’s RICH and Emperor ZP I am going to plot world domination

15 Likes

Yeah, I’m all in for insane sex & sex drive, strong erection, big stamina and phat :rooster:

3 Likes

Add Limitless ZP to that and you can see 50 steps ahead of everyone else…

2 Likes

I was sort of thinking the same thing

1 Like