What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

With having run Dragon Reborn I can see and understand entirely why and how Wanted is the perfect sub for any Introvert

@GoldenTiger @Deadpool @James embrace yourself prepare your ZP journals. This weekend things are about to go nuclear,

2 Likes

I am scared :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be afraid you should be very afraid :frowning:

1 Like

I am indeed very afraid. Covering my head with a pillow in my bed, that is how I am scared.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I’m going nuclear too :joy:

1 Like

Damn guys, y’all really hyped :sweat_smile:

Stack twins :joy:

The hour is almost upon us as the hands of time turn each second brings us closer and closer. The earth spins on its axis faster and faster. Daylight becomes dawn…dawn becomes daylight. Each cycle brings us closer to the new beginning.

2 Likes

I should run Wanted with EF St 2.
Become this super mysterious long haired skinny guy who looks like he lives in the woods

5 Likes

This reminds me of Alicia Keys - New Day :slight_smile:

1 Like

James you are the chosen one you connected with the beast. Sage Immortal showed you the way of connecting to yourself and becoming yourself the wild man of the wood. The who can speak to the animals. You emanated love and fearless strenght which brough the great grizzly to its knees.

2 Likes

I’m dying here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The wild man of the woods James takes on the bear with his bare hands. The tarzan of america !!

3 Likes

I’ve considered a Wanted/Sage custom, but the modules (in my draft) would mostly lean towards Wanted and I don’t want to disrespect Sage like that.

1 Like

I’m thinking Paragon and either Wanted or Emperor.

2 Likes

To summarize what you wrote…

The end of the world is coming.

1 Like

I’m thinking of seeing which ZP subliminals will be available for the public preview first before I start creating a Qv2 custom. Or maybe I won’t even do a Qv2 custom so that I can just run everything for less than an hour every alternate day.

3 Likes

Im a simple man, my stack will be Wanted ZP + Diamond ZP + RICH ZP for 45 days.
Then I would love to do Dragon ZP + Paragon ZP for another 45 days.

After that the possibilities are endless.

3 Likes

Last night I got to thinking about running Dragon Reborn ZP, Sacred Immortal ZP, and Love Bomb ZP

2 Likes