What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

This is The Dude stack

images (16) (24)

Yeah well you know that’s just like uh my opinion, man

1 Like

Why when I see Dude I think of JCast? :laughing: joking, mate, don’t take that personal.

3 Likes

I have had people tell me I would love that movie and honestly I have only ever seen it once.

2 Likes

Yeah, movie is very smooth and good. Maybe because of actors or Cohen brothers. Rewatching once a year.

1 Like

Wanted ZP + Limitless ZP for 30 days at least. I’m going to take the first step in order to get the girl I’have been loving for a couple of years. Hope Wanted will help me with that! :grinning:
I also hope that Limitless will help me win the republican contest in physics and mathematics. More precisely, prepare for it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

RICH ZP
WANTED ZP
DIAMOND ZP

Will be my atack

4 Likes

Love it, if I didn’t have my Stark custom I wanted to run I would probably do that :wink:

2 Likes

Stark is back and this time its personal :wink:

1 Like

@James the subs you have wisely chosen should bring about physical changes and turn you into a cross between tarzan and grizzly adams :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GoldenTiger imagine if Fire and Saint could create a sub called “beast master” this allow one to talk to animals. What are your thoughts ?

2 Likes

whitetiger after running beast master :rofl:

3 Likes

Are all titles going to be ZP? or is there a list of which titles will be released as ZP first?

Yes. All the titles will eventually be QZP

3 Likes

WhiteTiger is truely a beast master… :slight_smile:

James alias @James is also a beast master the wild man of the woods who can mimic the sound of any animal in the forest.

3 Likes

If I combine beastmaster and Wanted, I’ll be able to tame a different type of beastwhite-bunny-mask

4 Likes

wow when you tame her are you going to keep her in a cage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, keeping her active physically and feeding her three times a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I really want Dragon Reborn ZP more than anything but I suspect I will have to wait for it

Sage Immortal.

2 Likes