What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

@Sage_Ninjistic are you able to talk to animals using such product ? if so you truely are beast master.

Cannot wait to see how Sage Immortal and Wanted effects JCAST.

He will truely become a King of the Wilderness what they call “Alpha Wild Man”. The alpha wild man is at the top of the pecking order when it comes to the forest. He has the intelligence and cognitive abilities of a human. Yet has the ability to become chameleon of the forest.

@James you should ask Fire to create “alpha wild man” sub. ahahahah too funny.

1 Like

That would depend on what you consider communication, but I think yes is a safe answer.

White Tiger Sage and Black Adder go for a picnic in the forest. Suddenly they hear a crashing in the trees.

A mountain lion leaps from the trees to the ground. It growls bares its fangs.

Sage stands up with his chin up and mumbles a few words"

Sage: Baaa Waaa Waaa Allah Bala"

The mountain lions puts its head down in submission then walks away.

Black Adder: wow emperor made you high status and sage immortal gave you the gift of speech to the animals.

WhiteTiger: The power of ZP

In the distance wild man James is swinging through the trees.

Saint watches in awe behind a bush with infra red binoculars.

Saint: Phase 2 of private testing complete we release ZP next week.

DarkPhilosopher “incredible the DNA difference between man and animal is 0.1%. you did it and merged the animal dna.”

Fire stands silently observing.

4 Likes

I came onto this thread to post my idea for my stack with QZP but this caught my eye cuz i thought you were talking about Sage Immortal :rofl: imma read the whole thing after this post.

My idea for my stack is:

My customs the Son of Lightning II and Inanna’s Gift and Sage QZP.

Or.

The Son of Lightning II, Heartsong QZP and Sage Immortal Qv2.

Now to read a potentially delightful tale.

1 Like

My God, this brought tears to my eyes :joy: my driver is looking at me sideways but idgaf. Your imagination, man.

Rough translation: but do u evn lift, brah?

1 Like

LOL Saint and Fire discovered how to merge human and animal DNA which resulted in @James becoming tarzan lord of the cave bears. Or the wild alpha man.

3 Likes

Honestly @TheBoxingScientist I feel like a lot of the growth I have experienced lately has been from testing Alpha Leadership ZP and Wanted ZP.
I am not entirely sure yet how to elaborate on this but once I do I will share my experience
I will say this. Wanted ZP made me not look for or desire any sort of external validation

7 Likes

Well @James i think thats great progress to not have to rely on external validation from people. I think 90% of people out there still look for external validation. I am really keen to keen further insights from you when you get time to post.

What James has said makes me realize that emperor would stack well with wanted.

2 Likes

The plan :
Wanted - even tho I don’t need other approval I just love knowing I’m the center of attention while being discreet
Diamond - to see the bloom of my custom BD
Astral Projection ??? - Because I want to meet more extraordinary beings and deeper spiritual connection & experiences

PS : if that wasn’t obvious enough already I’ll take the Diamond one with the male enhancement lol

2 Likes

I’ve been reading Picard alot. But I’m confused as to what it really is :see_no_evil:

Btw. MY STACK.

1. Paragon Diamond Wanted Custom
  2. Stark Zp
  3. Mogul Zp / R.I.C.H Zp
2 Likes

What about limitless zp ? add that

2 Likes

Honestly we all want to add all of them XD

RICH is making sweet eyes to me as I’m working to become financially free, and it’s just an exemple
Let’s just say I’ll see how good I can be without the sub then maybe add it to the stack, or maybe should I even just center myself more on the financial side of life already and then when freedom is seing some bits of being a sure thing why not restart gently the spiritual quest ?

It’s a hard question for me lol, I guess I’ll decide myself by the time the preview is out and what title I’ll be able to use for the first weeks ZP is out

1 Like

Wanted is an approval destroyer @Invictus mentioned in his journal they have raised the alpha level of wanted which is great news :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger i have a wanted custom QV2 with diamond, skull size modifier, delightful smile).

Do you feel that running wanted zp alongside my wanted custom will enhance my custom?

5 Likes
  1. Limitless ZP
  2. Wanted ZP
  3. Picard ZP

Let’s do this! :mechanical_arm:

10 Likes

@Pooter this is an excellent stack

You are planning to run 3 zps one by one ?

Or time in between.

1 Like

Now, I don’t know exactly all the things I want but I definitely want knowledge and to pursue the truth about everything.

Limitless ZP is definitely going into my ZP stack.tbd for the rest.

Not surprisingly, I identify well with the Sage archetype below. So it will probably be used to power the other subliminals.

PROMISE: The truth will set you free.
CORE DESIRE: The discovery of truth
GOAL: To use intelligence to understand the world
FEAR: Being deceived; ignorance
STRATEGY: Seek out information; understand processes
GIFT: Wisdom
MOTIVATION: Independence and fulfillment

3 Likes

@King funnily enough i find myself spending more and more time reading and accumulating knowledge in areas which i never would have considered years ago.

I am currently looking at the history of how us humans have caused the mass extinction of all kinds of animals.

1 Like

Great minds think a like!

1 Like

One by one :slight_smile:
EDIT: Technically gonna see what works best for me and then adjust accordingly.

1 Like

My stack is prolly gonna be my wanted custom + wanted zp.

And my wealth custom + rich zp.

Which I rotate. Depends on what zps get released.

3 Likes