Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign will ZP also require flat response speakers/headphones like Ultima or does it not matter like with Qv2?

2 Likes

It’s actually a good suggestion, I might run only one loop of Wanted QZP for a week before adding in more stuff :thinking:

Glad to see you are doing good @RVconsultant !

Also, it seems every time you post here you bring in more hype hahaha

3 Likes

I agree, @RVconsultant. Good to see ya.

2 Likes

No special requirements.

17 Likes

Awesome! I think this is a big advancement in itself.

6 Likes

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Any word on when the public preview will be?

5 Likes

Yes, my idea is to replace one of the titles in my stack with the corresponding ZP title.

I have been focused on Sage Immortal in this thread but I realized a few hours ago that Heartsong QZP would be just as great imo. I have no frame of reference for its possible affects, but I’m willing to find out.

2 Likes

You guys also absolutely need to update the instruction pdfs.

6 Likes

Definitely, FAQs must be updated after ZP release. We, who run SC subs long ago are already experienced.

Even if we have recon its something okey.

But newbies, they will go crazy if something goes wrong.

And frankly, I understand them.

I have an experience of SC and can assure everyone that SC guys are truthworthy. But this subliminal technology is so new-age for most people, that additional details and explanation would help to calm down all fears and doubts.

7 Likes

I have a feeling that pdf instruction manuals might be abandoned and replaced with the support hub page.

The support hub is more easier to update and hence most up to date. Also more easily searchable and editable.

Pdfs on the other hand require too much organizing and compilation. They also get outdated very fast.

7 Likes

Now that is absolutely adorable!

1 Like

This is an accurate description of what’s happening next.

17 Likes

I’m still a bit confused by the whole point of ZP.

4 Likes

What I could gather so far is that:

1. Q and Qv2 programs us (and hence teaches us) so that we change our behavior to change ourselves. It’s teaching us to DO.

2. Zero Point referring to being your own Point of Origin aka Zero, programs us so that we change into who we want to BE and hence automatically do things that such a type of person does.

3. QZP is the well-crafted combination of both of the above. Am sure it does more but this is my assessment so far.

15 Likes

it’s Zero.

the point is Zero.

So it’s called Zero Point.

And that’s also what the letters Z and P stand for.

(Yes. I’m being an idiot.)

6 Likes

From Zero to HERO. Because Zero Point makes you the Hero of your life :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yep, this is why people are so impatient to try it out, it’s the complete opposite of the SubliminalClub products we are used to!

QZP will bring waves of changes all over the world!

4 Likes

If that’s the case the copy on the sales page for each ZP or QZP title will be a fascinating read

4 Likes

they’ll just be blank pages.

(woke up in the middle of night. heading back to sleep now. you’re welcome.)

2 Likes