Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

that looks pretty freaking good.

I was just thinking:

zp = Zero Point effect

1 Like

Bro, I’m switching Wanted (I’ve beencrunning for a little over two months) for Wanted QZP, the bloom will be insane :star_struck: (and now I’m excited as fuck!!!)

1 Like

Did Saint mention if Picard ZP will be free with the preview or will be at 49.99 when we go live at the end of the week?

He did not mention, I think Picard will be costing 50$ unless they do some kind of event like they did with executive… But executive, they had already presented it like a giveaway!

5 Likes

I can only imagine that but I’m really curious how it would be to run it in both technologies since they seem to be complementary and interlacing them you could get that bloom all the time… in theory. :wink: The bloom on Wanted must be marvelous.

1 Like

Hmmm, yeah, well, my original plan was to run my Qv2 Stark Custom, with Wanted QZP and Diamond QZP for my sexual confidence…

But maybe I could try the first week with Wanted Qv2 and Wanted QZP before switching to diamond! I’ll have to manage reconciliation! Right now I’m doing 2 loops E3D to manage it.

There will be a lot of experimentation necessary to see how the new stack will work!

2 Likes

How about the combo:

Libertine QZP
Wanted QZP
Diamond QZP

7 Likes

It could do it, but I have some modules I want to run in my custom Stark+SS (like SS hahaha)… I could see if there is a way to use diamond and libertine as booster! 1 loop per week each rather that two loops for one of them!

2 Likes

Will run the following

Emperor Custom QV2
Wanted ZP

Possibly a 3rd QV2. All at one loop.

2 Likes

Saint yesterday said that he’s going to have a meeting with Fire to decide if they’re going to release the public preview by weeks end. Does anybody know if this is still on?

2 Likes

Solid stack, weren’t you running Wanted also mate? I know you were on and off of wanted.

@Gilligan No updates regarding the results of the meeting, but I would be surprised that they postpone the preview, they probably talked about which titles to convert and how to do it.

2 Likes

Yeah they probs met yesterday and just summarizing the results of the private testing.

Now they’re on track to hopefully release this Friday all being well if not then by next week.

4 Likes

I’m probably going out this weekend, having some QZP subs to try out would be amazing :+1:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Can we also get Heartsong for the preview? Everyone is talking about Wanted, but HS has some serious potential, no?

I’ll edit my previous assertion and say Sage AND Heartsong are about the only interesting titles in ZP.

…till I read the updated store descriptions down the line, I’m sure.

7 Likes

Heartsong would be an awesome addition to the preview! @Sage_Ninjistic

3 Likes

TBH I’ve had a bit of ambivalence about auras. Too much or too many, I think can be fatiguing.

Given that ZP is on the horizon, would you please comment on how we might wisely use aura modules (such as Libertine, etc) in the near ZP future, or are auras soon to be obsolete?

7 Likes

Please read this.

As I’ve been saying for months, with the new technology coming out, you might have to re-adjust your ideas about how to listen to subliminals.

If each title is 15 minutes or so, with a possible recommendation of listening every other day, please stay to this schedule to notice how ZP works for you. Also I would encourage people start with 1 title to notice its effects before adding multiple ZP titles. This is a different build.

12 Likes

Yo, @RVconsultant. How are you, my friend? Long time no see.

1 Like

Any good news for us? :smiley:

Very good. I think even more people will feel even better when we get to find out more about the ZP results. They keep looking amazing, and there does seem to be definite compatibility with Qv2. So much to be happy about!

How about you?

6 Likes