Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

If running a mix QV2 and ZP, the maximum is still 3 titles? We can’t add 1 Ultima to these 3 (3+1 like recommended now?)?

I am curious what will you run yourself as a stack @SaintSovereign, given the new possibilities given by ZP?

lol let go!

4 Likes

Are there official plans for multi stages as yet?

6 Likes

Also,
Have you considered / decided to create a ZP version of a Wealth Ultima? (unless wealth is covered by Picard ZP?). As RICH is more wealth manifestation than wealth subliminal such as Ascended Mogul, Emperor or Stars.

1 Like

3 Likes

Can you clarify this? Is that running the 3 titles in one day, taking a day off, and then do the 3 again? So, alternating 3 tracks on, day off, 3 tracks on?

Or, is it ONE track on day one, taking the next day off of THAT TRACK but listening to another track?

3 Likes

If you purchased titles A, B and C, it works like this :
Monday : Run A, B and C. Only one loop of each.
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday : Run A, B and C. Only one loop of each.
Thursday : Rest
And so on…

8 Likes

Paging @IronClaws :point_up: Stand by for your upgrade.

7 Likes

Anyone here play (or used to play) role playing games like Elder Scrolls?

You know how, at the start of the game, you have to make a whole bunch of decisions about your character? How to allocate your skill points? And your choices drastically impact the kind of game you’re going to have.

ZP feels a lot like that.

We get 3 skill points and we’re all going to be agonizing over allocating them to which ZP and possibly Q2 titles.

Are we going to play a mage? A tank? Rogue? Gotta allocate the points just right.

I think we’re going to be facing some real tough choices – esp when deciding which, if any Q2 titles to put in the mix.

7 Likes

In this example would A, B, and C all be ZP? PLUS we stack a Q2? Or it’s three tracks, which would be any combination of ZP and Q2?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign How long before titles such as Dragon Reborn are upgraded?

4 Likes

My opinion:

Focus beats quantity.

As an archer, I’d rather take 3 shots in an hour and hit the bullseye 3 times;

than take 10 shots in an hour

and still hit the bullseye 3 times.

3 Likes

Sure. But you don’t bake a cake with a single ingredient.

We can have tremendous focus with a mix of the right 3 titles.

Also, as someone who enjoys archery… 3 shots in an hour would be extremely boring! Or exhausting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep thinking of what Dragon Reborn ZP would be like.

1 Like

Anyway guys, we need to remember that there is a possibility that the recommended time for stack rotation will be reduced to 45 days, from 6 months!

Which means you could switch your stack every month and a half, you wouldn’t need to run everything at the same time, you could do 45 days with more focus on X, and then 45 days with more focus on Y, and come back to X 90 days later.

7 Likes

Still haven’t tried this title will eventually in a custom, you go back to dragon anytime after the QZP launch?

1 Like

Fair enough.

1. Consider that you can stack stacks across time.

2. Archery metaphor wasn’t perfect. But I didn’t say you couldn’t do anything else in that hour. Just that you only get three arrows. :wink:

2 Likes

I absolutely love this analogy. However we choose the inevitable fall into a stealth archer will happen. Not sure what build the stealth archer is that is or if it’s a sex and money combo.

It’s probably always going to be my favorite SubClub title with as much as I have gotten out of , experienced , and grown from it

4 Likes

Thank you so much for giving PS the green light.
Quick question if im currently running a PS custom do i need to drop it for PS QZP or can i run both.?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign what’s going to happen to these three titles with respect to ZP?

• PS (Answer: Becomes PS ZP)
  • PSIT (???)
  • PSITU (??? especially wondering about this one as Ultima is disappearing…and I own it :frowning: )
3 Likes