Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

No, it’s actually simpler. More details in a bit when I write the official ZP support docs, but someone posted it earlier.

NEVER!

No one should feel bad if they didn’t get selected – we just had a really good testing cohort.

Yeah, we identified what was causing this issue and I’m sure we resolved it. Needless to say, the first method we used to combine Qv2 and ZP wasn’t the most ideal. Hence why I said that our testers went through hell and I wasn’t going to allow the hypehaters to trash their hard work.

No, it was the WANTED QZP Prototype. Mk. II, I think? Let’s not get alarmed though, everyone. We resolved the issue. That issue hasn’t really reared its head in about 3 versions.

It’s going to be my honor and pleasure to convince you otherwise. :wink:

And if it doesn’t perform for you as expected, we’re very much open and eager to hear your feedback. That’s how we got to this point in the first place – customer feedback, good or bad.

This is true. It’s been scientifically proven that when you’re in a state of flow, time seems to move faster. On ZP, this happens a lot because it makes you VERY focused.

Not sure. Right now, we’re planning to just rewrite all 4 stages.

Most likely around the same price increase. Or, perhaps not at all. We’ll see once the preview begins.

Yep. But they won’t be Ultimas anymore.

27 Likes

For the record, @Sub.Zero fought tooth and nail recommending the version of ZP he thought was the most effective, and he actually nailed it. We ended up using that was the base for the stacking test and it performed exceptionally well. Amazing testing cohort.

He was getting so frustrated when we landed on a build that worked amazingly and we switched it. I wanted to say so bad that I agreed with him, but we HAD to test the other versions and I didn’t want to poison the well by letting him know that, rofl.

32 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

It was more of a “holy shit” like I was reacting to a joke hahaha, I actually find it funny that it was a side effect of the recon :rofl:

I’m sure it’s been taken care of.

This :point_up_2: scares me. Scares me because it put’s me in the same situation that @James probably experienced in the past. You try something new of self-help, hoping it will change some “problem” that you have, hoping it will help you. It start great, for a few weeks, then something happens and boom, disappointed, and you feel like it doesn’t work anymore… So you have to find some “more self help”!!

Subliminals (here) are the only things that have some kind of progression to it.

9 Likes

And I was the one who said this one worked like third best of the builds haha

Sometimes perception can be skewed like for me there😎

4 Likes

So Ultimas will eventually be obsolete?

ROFL! Amen amen :pray:

2 Likes

No, the scripts are being upgraded to ZP. Every ZP title can be used as a booster or long term programming. It’ll make sense once I release the support docs on ZP.

21 Likes

Not subliminals by themselves but Subliminal Club

I wouldn’t say or post it if it wasn’t true
At times I feel like we as a community manifested ZP in some way.
We all want to make the impossible a reality

This for sure. @SaintSovereign said its all about focus and I feel ZP makes a person Indistractable

That’s what I was thinking earlier today.

7 Likes

thats great

I have to ask was your hair normally like on day 2 before you ran Wanted

I see as the days goes by the bold spot on the cranium is getting filled out

is your hair red or brown (its like ginger cinnamon lol)

regardless its really good results, glad its working

Are the sales pages going to be rewritten?

3 Likes

you might want to add a warning and disclaimer note for all of us when its released so we’ll be extra sure not to blow out the ZP engine lolzz

1 Like

Does this mean we can have 3 zp titles + 1 as a booster or we can use one of the 3 slots we already have to use as a booster?

1 Like

Overcoming ‘overthink’ is huge…and my hype level is over 9000 now

Would you say that ZP helped you trust yourself more, @Ice ?

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign How is LimitlessZP different from previous versions? is it leaner? is it more advanced, apart from ZP?

i plan to stack it with RICH and Wanted

3 Likes

nice one @Sub.Zero, mk II was my favourite too.

Another way to see ZP is as a mental and emotional evolution

6 Likes

I have always viewed music as the soundtracks to our lives.
ZP helps you write the script so you can choose the best soundtrack for you

7 Likes

Its like each WWF wrestler had his own song played when he walked towards his ring…

4 Likes

How did the paragon QZP tests go I wonder?

1 Like