Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Absolutely. Since it connects you to your true self you trust your decisions as they are an authentic expression of who you really are. This process seemed to happen automatically

8 Likes

Getting 5k posts on this thread is aiming far to low at this point, i expect well reach 6k at this point

3 Likes

Mr. @SaintSovereign can I ask a question? ZP Preview will be released on December 1st and I’ll have a math olympiad (math competition I’d say) on December 2nd. Is there a possibility that Limitless ZP can help me with that in 10 hours? Or should I listen it as a booster (as Ultima) before an Olympiad?

2 Likes

You will notice effects almost immediately. ZP subs can be run as long term programming or as boosters. I’d say give it a try I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised :wink:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign What will happen with Beyond Limitless Ultima? Is it going to be converted to ZP?

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes it will be converted

4 Likes

So Limitless, Beyond Limitless and Limitless Executive will remain separate titles in ZP?

3 Likes

Yes, all of them

3 Likes

Yeah they should. They’re pretty different from each other

4 Likes

QLZP as well all four stages :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Now im even more hyped 🥲

3 Likes

I’m wondering how early they’ll be released. I think I’m about 5-8 hours ahead of Fire and Saint and I have a class that day which I want to run R.I.C.H for haha.

2 Likes

I really hope in the morning, but tbh, I think they will launch it later hahaha

2 Likes

Don’t worry, our scouting squads will notify you of the release right away. @GoldenTiger @Pooter @TheBoxingScientist

7 Likes

Less than five days to go

3 Likes

Does this mean,

Mogul ZP = Rich ZP

2 Likes

Even their morning is a close call haha. D:

2 Likes

Can we have a countdown device?
This is more exiting then Christmas and new year.

6 Likes

You guys are lucky, for me, whenever there are any releases or updates on ZP it’s always past midnight :sleepy:

So technically for me the release day is December 2nd :sob:

5 Likes