Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Remember how I said I feel ZP makes one Indistractable? I feel like it’s way easier now to tune out negativity , criticism, and low energy.

@Mourn

6 Likes

Don’t forget about the chance of the Christmas gift :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

What the hell and you are sad? I am basically waiting for ZP for 90 days…

5 Likes

Bro, I would have a 8 hour delay while I sleep for some sunshine and regular temperature right now :rofl: my fingers almost fell off shoveling the fucking snow around my car this morning!

Saaaame, since September 6

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign this please.

1 Like

The question doesn’t even make sense. They’re separate titles. So no. Mogul is not R.I.C.H.

4 Likes

Before they were different since RICH was an Ultima, now they’re the same build, so is it safe to say that RICH=Manifestation, and Mogul=Mindset?

2 Likes

There is me, I can always help with counting down :muscle::sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s almost make sense, because money goal. But how they work to achive that goal differs, I think. Guess that there are a bit of overlap in some ways.

3 Likes

You see, the winter here isn’t as bad, but, the wind here makes you cold from the inside, which makes one weak.
So in a way, you’re still in a better position :sweat_smile:
I was wearing a sweater with a jacket while it’s 25C degrees outside and still felt like I’m gonna fall due to the weakness from the cold :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

-9°C outside. A lot snow, a cold wind. Welcome to Russia :v:

5 Likes

Wow! That’s cool. Congrats!

You’re the only person I’ve seen so far say they want to do Limitless ZP.

I’m on the gravy train now.

It’s so slept on as a ZP sub. Noone’s talking about it. But wow I think it’ll have great effects. I’m probably going to include it in my stack! If ZP hits way harder, who WOULDNT want to be smarter, faster, mentally stronger.

2 Likes

I don’t know why I can’t pity you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Whaaaat? @James , @Pooter and me want to use Limitless ZP

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean I’ve seen every post in the thread! HAHA but OK good to know other people are on LimitlessZP too.

Majority of people seem to be stoked about Wanted, Diamond, and Chosen.

1 Like

To be honest, it is justified, we have not seen results from Limitless ZP, it wasn’t on the testing (if i remember right)

1 Like

That confuses me but whatever

2 Likes

Bit on the fence with Limitless ZP as I got Quantum Limitless. Feels a bit over redundant to use both, but it migt be a good idea.

That will automatically generate wealth

1 Like