Unofficial frequently asked questions

very good post of @StateOfBeing , solved me the issue to contact support and burn them hahhaha

@Meng123 youre the blessed archivist :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Meng123 Thank you for taking the initiative to create, organize, maintain, and progress this thread! I believe this is a great community service!

4 Likes

Donā€™t know if this has been asked or answered yet but are the old versions of godlike masculinity Q, limit destroyer Q, rebirth Q, etc all the the subs before they became ultima still good ? Are these stack subs pointless to use now ? Would u still get some benefits letā€™s say if you stack a GM q After listening to a major sub ?

I donā€™t know what you mean by ā€œgoodā€.

There is also:

If this doesnā€™t answer your question, please submit a support ticket, and then please post the answer.

By ā€œgoodā€ he means can the versions before ultima came out still be used? Is it pointless to use the versions before Ultima? Will I get benefits from Godlike Masculinity Q playing it after a major sub?

1 Like

I would submit a support ticket, and post the answers.

Thatā€™s two much work. Lol.
@StateOfBeing Has it right. So letā€™s say godlike masculinity Q, if I ran that after a major sub for example stark will I still get the benefits of godlike masculinity Q ? Or no to get the benefit you have to run the ultima version.
Itā€™s all good Iā€™ll just experiment on my own

You would still get benefits if you use the older versions. Itā€™s not like they turn the subliminal off when they upgrade to a new version. You wonā€™t have the script upgrades that came with the newer version. The results will take more loops. Why do you want to use the older versions?

1 Like

true Iā€™m definitely overthinking here thinking those a versions are useless now. Also I didnā€™t know there were script upgrades to the ultima versions of the old stack subs.
I want to throw In a GM Q sub after running a major stack for 1 loop. Iā€™m running the ultima version on a rest day still btw

Hmm,ultimas are more potent than q and you can run it both as a major/booster so theres not that much need to use the q instead of a ultima nowadays for stacking modules.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Difference between using cores and store programs

4 Likes

Should customs be focused

2 Likes

News about zero point

3 Likes

Hints from fire on custom building/usage

2 Likes

RVCā€™s Recommendation On Custom Listening Timeframe

Not sure if this is in this thread already. I thought Iā€™d put this here about custom listening timeframe as I found the 6-12 month custom listening recommendation useful.

3 Likes

I missed putting it in yeah but saint mentioned it before.

5 Likes

Does WANTED Have Sex Mastery In It?

EDIT: See Saintā€™s post below for more details/clarification.

2 Likes

Lol,looks like another conflicting comment between fire and saint :sweat_smile::rofl:

Reminds me of when saint said male enhancement would be redundant with diamond and fire said it would enhance it.

6 Likes

Perhaps Fire is mistaken as i believe Saint wrote the script and if that is the case he should know exactly whats going on under the bonnet.