Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

le wanted man TM

1 Like

I am not sure if I haven’t asked but why did you choose SS over PS or PSIT which are more common?

More focus on the sex part, like primal will always be wider in scope and focus on the primal part than it is in primal seduction

2 Likes

Yeah, I wanted only the weapon X part focused on action!

Also, I didn’t wanted to have a second big core, so I took a smaller one.

SS also makes you great at persuasion :wink: I used this in my old sales job (I think I got record of that in some of my old journal), but basically at the time SS was the best to sell something and persuade someone. I haven’t tryed the new Hard Sell module!

5 Likes

Does Wanted have Sex Mastery in it ?

3 Likes

Yes, it does.

17 Likes

Since I’m stacking Wanted, Emp and HoM, I’m getting twice the amount of Sex Mastery. Is that correct?

No problem with that bro, the repetition of multiple sub-modules in subliminals doesn’t change anything :wink:

1 Like

Take a look at this article. Even though it’s about customs, the concept is the same.

7 Likes

I have wanted in qv2 with all the “boosters” added to the custom. Will begin using it.

2 Likes

You read my mind. I am stacking wanted with spartan tonight

1 Like

I look forward to getting back to it

9 Likes

I might create a wanted ultima and see how it works.

@ggplex how’s it going with Wanted Ultima?

Last night i stacked the following

Spartan Custom × 2 loops Q version
Emperor Custom x 2 loops QV2
Wanted x2 loops QV2

Dreams were scary all centred around my father telling me what to do and scaring me.

Just to note my father was loving but way to controlling and abusive so i disconnecred from my mother and father along time ago.

3 Likes

I think Spartan helps mitigate tiredness both physical and mental it might even synergise well with wanted.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist how long did it take before you were comfortable running 2x loops of Qv2? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic First of all i have been using subs for years. I do not advocate you copy what i do.

I did get alittle tired by the afternoon and have to nap for an hour.

I cannot stress enough how inportant it is to follow SC guidelines. However if you have been using subliminals for a year then you might want to experiment.

2 Likes

Of course.

That makes sense, especially given that you’re using Wanted in your stack.

I’ve been here a year. No other subliminal experience counts :wink:

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic if you have been using subs for a year then i consider you an advanced user. You might be open to experimenting outside the SC norm.

I have a few modules in spartan like SPS musclar body, facial morph, head skull crush etc. So it adds to the energy requirements.

Whilst i nap i am using my Ultima “muscle blast”