Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Yep custom

1 Like
2 Likes

How is the module Elegance for you?

2 Likes

I did notice elegance the other day. I was dancing, mind you I’m probably average at best, but it seemed like I was able to move pretty smoothly and in a sexy way if that makes sense. I could tell it was working because these 2 girls were eyeing me basically begging me to come talk to them

10 Likes

Very nice :+1:t4:

3 Likes

My god, Wanted made my nose straighter… And now I feel like my face is getting more symetrical, it’s so wierd. I’m like the same person, but my look is a little bit different…

19 Likes

so more attractive? I think you were already an attractive guy right?

1 Like

Yeah, I already consider myself an attractive guy, now my face just seema to be getting more and more symetrical… Like, people who saw me as hot will still see me as hot… it’s just slowly changing.

6 Likes

I can also confirm some cool physical changes with Wanted.
My jawline has gotten super defined/chiseled
I looked in the mirror the other day and couldn’t believe it honestly.
My hair looks great and i get compliments on it everyday from women.
Attraction signals everywhere. Had my classmates and professor (woman) super horny like super giggly and stuff professor keeps looking right at me specifically during class straight eyefucking…girls making up bullshit reasons to try to talk to me…

Wanted is great. But I’ve been listening to wanted and wanted alone for a while now (a little after it first released) with a little bit of stark. Just added iron throne because wanted and my natural personality are very laid back so i need something to gimme that urge to be a bit more aggressive. Wanted hasn’t done that but the internal/physical/stylechanges are undeniable i feel/look/radiate SEXINESS and CHILLNESS

Oh also notice it affects men as well…like every guy wants to be my friend. I was always popular with people but it’s like overdrive nowadays like everyone i meet wants to hang out with me.

15 Likes

if youre wanted by women that instantly makes you more popular with men, because that is a sign of status like being rich or like being very physically strong

8 Likes

More popular, or scorned by silly yella jelly bellies. Doesn’t matter either way cuz…

Their girl can’t un-take this di-

1 Like

thanks to already being a target for silly yellow bellies and fearsome in my khan stack over the last 5 months ive realized that they do this free advertising thing and it’s dope.

“stay away from that guy i heard he’s an asshole and xyz”

her “oh thanks for the heads up ill keep it in mind”

her internally “wow is he really that bad? I wonder how bad this boy really is…?”

5 Likes

When even your enemies become your wingmen

2 Likes

That’s impressive! Making me want to run wanted for a while to get my physique “perfect” :ok_hand:

2 Likes

My results have been stagnant since i changed to ultrasonic :frowning:
Any others facing same situation as me?

1 Like

I get that sometimes, but not always. it’s weird. I listen during sleep to free up time during the day, but may need to rethink that eventually.

4 Likes

I personally feel listening whilst sleeping is the most effective way to get results.

In terms of stacking i feel its more effective if you run each product a few hours apart that way the brain gets time to process the information.

4 Likes

This is why I favor customs when possible. Less of a time commitment.

5 Likes

I used Audacity to generate MP3s of silence of varying lengths. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes.
I then added those to different playlists based on how much silence I want.

When I listen during sleep, it’s a matter of figuring out how much time the subs take up in total, then I add silence in between do make it an exact multiple of 1.5 hours (I time sub usage to fit within an exact number of sleep cycles when possible).

So if I have 2 hour-long subs, I need another hour to make it 3 (1.5 times 2)…so I put 30 mins before each one:
30 mins silence
1 hour ultrasonic sub
30 mins silence
1 hour ultrasonic sub

if I have 3 subs to run (which is usually the case depending on the day of the week) it’s 4.5 hours worth:
1 hour masked sub (easier for me to fall asleep to a masked sub)
45 mins silence
1 hour ultra sub
45 mins
1 hour ultra sub

Once I’m asleep, the ultra subs don’t interfere with sleep as much as the masked/solace.

okay wtf, another update!!

My brother, out of nowhere today just told in a random conversation with my cousin and family : “By the way WhiteTiger, you are getting prettier”

He used the word “beau” in french, which means pretty! He doesn’t know I use subs or anything, just randomly told me that and I was like “where does this comes from???”

14 Likes