Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Ultimas are supposed to work fast, wanted is all about the physical shifting so I’m not sure how well that would translate into ultima.

1 Like

It’s diamond Ultima, Paragon Ultima :wink:

1 Like

All I know is it works cuz many people did it, I think it’s a concentration of physical healing and shifting into a short time after you’ve listened rather than a slow Q surgical procedure

You can. I haven’t read down past this but I wanted to give a friendly caution to you about Solace.

While it is pleasant on the ears, it has been known to cause its own brand of recon. Perhaps this has been ironed out, I haven’t read the Solace thread for awhile.

1 Like

Yes. Putting WANTED in there is fine.

What else do you want to put in there?

3 Likes

Same ones I used in the my older ultima that got me the compliments:
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Elegance
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
Asclepius
Apollon
WANTED Q Core

6 Likes

Looks good.

2 Likes

Does wanted affect brain, hormones and growth processes of the body?

3 Likes

Of course, it is.

2 Likes

What if i used it for a month without knowing it? And i am under 18 :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Who knows, each person is different. But nothing bad because subs contain safety scripting.

I like very much what Wanted did to myself.

2 Likes

Do you know anything about it? Will it be something like Testosterone and DHT? For a safe level or just increase? I just want to buy it but I am ftm man and I don’t want male hormones much…

1 Like

Please submit a support ticket with these questions. Then wait 3 to 5 business days. Then please post your answer here.

2 Likes

Yeah, @RVconsultant is 100% right, submit ticket. I’m just a humble sub user :relaxed:

There are safeties built into each script, but it’s highly likely that it’ll increase male hormone levels. Please be cognizant of this.

4 Likes

Would Emperor fitness stage 3 help enhance the physical change aspects of Wanted if it was added to a custom with Wanted in it or if it was ran along side it? Or would it not make a big difference?

1 Like

@Invictus should be able to help with that question

1 Like

Someone tried listening to wanted ultrasonic while sleeping?

Yes and now they are Most Wanted

2 Likes

Even in other people’s dreams lol

2 Likes