Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Noice! This definitely seems like your subconscious is playing out scenarios confirming thine Wanted-ness

3 Likes

I have before. It’s a great combo tbh. Wanted gives you that chill nonchalant sexiness while Spartan gives you that drive, determination, and grit to get shit done. They both complement one another quite well especially since they’re both guiding you towards being more attractive.

A lovely combination in my experience.

10 Likes

This sounds good i am already stacking emperor alongside wanted i am in two minds about adding spartan though as its QV2 it might be rather energy draining.

Is anyone running 3 QV2s such was wanted and two others successfully ?

Are you using masked or solace wanted?

Using the normal masked version.

Ok cool thank you. Any reason for that? Do you feel like there is a difference in effectiveness?

i like to listen to both emperor and wanted stacked without having to switch so i use qv2.

3 Likes

Yes, i am a gym addict and seeing very good gains i even suprised myself looking at my pyhsique

4 Likes

I am all of mines are customs sub, and physical shifting module are separated between two mostly. Using the rotation title strategy but am using my rest day without ultimas

Hello,

Can someone explain to me please what is the difference between the Wanted Qv2 and Wanted Solace Prototype? I am kinda new here and listening to regular Wanted Qv2. Tnx.

The wanted QV2 is the standard version. The SOLACE is a different soundinf masked file, that is easier on the ears and has been show to bring out results better than the standard

3 Likes

OK, thank you. So basically I can replace regular masked version with the Solace one and listen to it according the same instructions as regular Qv2, right?

5 Likes

Yes you can

2 Likes

I’m tempted to add wanted into a ultima, would it be dangerous? I had done something similar with physicality shifter and had comments saying how I look so different and my eyebrows looks like they are perfect or had some work on them.

1 Like

Why do you think it would be dangerous? It won’t be dangerous. The script gets converted in a way so it can work in Ultima format

Ultimas are supposed to work fast, wanted is all about the physical shifting so I’m not sure how well that would translate into ultima.

1 Like

It’s diamond Ultima, Paragon Ultima :wink:

1 Like

All I know is it works cuz many people did it, I think it’s a concentration of physical healing and shifting into a short time after you’ve listened rather than a slow Q surgical procedure

You can. I haven’t read down past this but I wanted to give a friendly caution to you about Solace.

While it is pleasant on the ears, it has been known to cause its own brand of recon. Perhaps this has been ironed out, I haven’t read the Solace thread for awhile.

1 Like

Yes. Putting WANTED in there is fine.

What else do you want to put in there?

3 Likes