Q Store Sub Journal

Lol, there are people here who have bought six subs. I’ve even resorted to emailing them before building because I’m wondering what they’re doing, lol.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am glad you responded. I was thinking being polite in a reply was probably far better than telling someone to " eat a ****" which is what I was initially going to reply with

2 Likes

I have two builds already my first custom and right now have a second custom. I will continue to evolve my build when I see fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently running one loop of my T2 custom and I got to thinking more about my minor fascination with apathy and I think I figured out why I feel that way. After reading @TheBoxingScientist 's last couple of entries about humor it hit me that I dont want to always feel a need or desire to attach meaning to something.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if I got something wrong. I remember Saint saying people can expect to use their custom for a few months to a year or more.
Did I say something wrong or why did my question upset you this much?

That’s a general recommendation to temper the expectations of those who think they’ll suddenly transform overnight. There’s a number of strategies you can use, such as, creating two titles with the same or similar script – one Q strength and one Terminus Squared – to attack those underlying beliefs at two different levels.

Or, you can create multiple titles and use them on a rolling basis. That’s what I’m doing. I have 4 titles and I switch them out every two weeks. Ultimately, it’s up to you. If you want the safe and consistent route, 1 title, using the “sweet spot” method of determining loops, for six months to a year.

Also, everyone, do remember that a large amount of people you’ll converse with here is running a custom sub, or an experimental. Reactions will be a bit “off” for awhile, so be empathetic.

10 Likes

Haha I was just going to mention this and say I guess it is the reconciliation doing its job.
Thank you for clarifying this

I have 2 more customs I’ll be getting shortly
and probably another 6+
in the next year between Terminus upgrades and stage/title/and minor modifications.

Perhaps Khan Stage 1 in my custom or general reconciliation has me questioning and mapping out
everything, trying to get it perfect lol.

I believe we all have an intuitive and gut sense of what we need or is right for us.

2 Likes

Running a second loop of the day of my T2 . May be a stretch but I do feel some resistance going away as I am in a far sillier mood while at the same time not being attached to or concerned about the dumb shit other people doing or not if that makes sense?

3 Likes

Running my 7th and probably final loop of my T2 Custom. Feel good. Less desire to hold back and lots of desire and ambition to improve everything for myself and my family. My wife and I have spent a good amount of time today going over our long and short term goals. We definitely have a realistic and actionable plan.

6 Likes

Glad for you. I think at the end of the day, action still counts.

3 Likes

I ran a total of eight loops yesterday and feel ok this morning. Not sure how many I will get in today as I have a couple of errands to run later. I am feeling a bit overly sensitive today which probably screams reconciliation. I will probably only run four loops today at the most. Absolutely zero desire to deal with people and their unnecessary problems, dramatic shit , and need to waste time.

3 Likes

Running my second loop of the day at the moment. I will probably do one more after this for a total of three today. I will see how I sleep, what my dreams are like, and how I feel in the morning before I decide on the number of loops for tomorrow. I’m using a different pair of earbuds out of curiosity to see if that makes any difference. I am really intrigued and plan on researching and reading up on how being attached to anything or anyone can impact your life. Right now I feel like the less attached I am specifically to outcomes or expectations the happier I am

If we are attached to who we think we are, it is difficult to be who we want to be.

We can only tune in a specific frequency of the radio at one point of time.

1 Like

Ran one loop of my T2 custom then ran one loop of Sanguine Ultima. Feel good this morning although I didn’t sleep the best. I will probably run one more loop of each here in a while and be done for the day. After what ended up with me being extremely overwhelmed yesterday afternoon I promised myself I would take it easy today.

3 Likes

@James did you run sanguine immediately after running your custom ? or did you leave s time gap ?

@TheBoxingScientist Honestly I don’t recall. Probably back to back

1 Like

Currently running one loop of Sanguine Ultima and then I will run probably two loops of my T2 Custom later this evening.

Running my two Q Customs today after running my T2 Custom yesterday. Ran Beyond Limitless Ultima a little while ago. Not sure if I will run any other Ultima titles right now. I was considering Rebirth Ultima but I already have the Rebirth module in one of my Customs. Then again there is a bit of carry over between the Q build customs and the T2 so.

Running two more loops each today of my Q customs then done for the day. Feeling a bit better than I have the last couple of days but still a bit anxious. I try to remind myself to be patient and not push things , give up, or switch . More than anything at this point in my life I need to work on healing myself and be as mentally and emotionally healthy as possible. It’s sort of weird to think that at 52 years old I don’t feel anywhere near close to feeling more mature outside of obvious age related things. I am though aware of how I could have saved myself a lot of stress and headaches in the past. It just seems strange or not right in some way that it’s taken me this long to learn . I know everyone is different but jeeze .
It also dawned on me today that some of my ways of doing things just isn’t for me and I have to do what’s right and doesn’t feel forced or not who I am. I think a lot of that introspection comes from the Attachment Destroyer and Rogue modules in my customs. I ask myself why I did something or continue to do something knowing full well I will regret it or that it will make me miserable.

2 Likes