Q Store Sub Journal

Ran two loops each of my customs last night while sleeping. Feel ok this morning as I am just getting up. Still waiting on the bone conducion headphones I ordered. Can’t wait to see if they make a difference at all. Definitely focused on the goals my wife and I have made. We were talking yesterday about some other goals we want to work on once these are accomplished. One big thing for me is that this morning I don’t find myself focused on the negative of whatever is going on or what I have ro do or deal with. I feel myself shifting to a certain level of calm. I am trying to not let the overwhelming negativity of certain people bring me down or make me anxious. Laughing at silly things this morning as well. Definitely feel a shift happening. Also smiling randomly for no reason
I also feel myself being focused on long term goals instead of instant gratification.

2 Likes

I definitely feel a certain power flowing through me that wasn’t there before. It seems as if it’s coming from the inner ability or acknowledgment that I can finally begin to learn to let shit go and to an extent give up control.

3 Likes

Yes I was but I have always ran subs overnight since the first version of emperor.

3 Likes

You mean when the Spice Girls were still a thing? :rofl:

1 Like

In a weird way I feel as if the limitations or blocks from allowing me to see and feel things differently, better , and from not such a narrow or limiting perspective is being eliminated.

2 Likes

I had similar thoughts. Will be following to see your results with them.

1 Like

Currently running one loop of my second custom as I feel a deep desire to pull back and not allow myself to be sucked into other people’s drama. I know that this is probably Attachment Destroyer and Rogue from my first custom doing the work as well as Lion IV and Total Nonchalance from the second custom. Feel a bit impatient as I want results quicker but I know that will take time. Honestly there are whole days I just want to feel almost apathetic about everything. Not at all attached to what happens . I have seen so many people myself included get attached to the dumbest things that I often wonder how anything gets accomplished
For a long time I let myself get into this almost endless existential mindset. I now understand the futility and pointlessness of that.

3 Likes

There is a saying in Chinese, “In order for the new things to come, the old must go”.

4 Likes

This is a post I made in the in the Main Discussion Thread - Q

" My reconciliation morphs into either bad anxiety or procrastination. Fearing the worst. Oddly enough I only get that when listening to the ultrasonic versions. On the masked yeah there is some reconciliation but it manifests in wanting to do a million things and yet not knowing at all what to do or where to begin "

Sums up how I am feeling at the moment. Still waiting on my Bone Conduction Headphones. That not knowing what to do or how and where to begin makes me think there are obviously blocks there that I have to resolve be it fear or inaction. On the plus side I did see what I have to do to pay off something I was procrastinating on. Over half of it should be paid later today and the other part paid either tomorrow morning or I found out when and how I can get it paid

@James, amazing you’re getting such profound results so quickly. Did you compile your customs with modules you weren’t running before? Or do you think the name embedded customization is just that much more effective?

I suspect the name embeddening makes these subs so much more powerful.

3 Likes

@Kaprice As @SubliminalUser stated it probably has more to do with the name embedded customization. I usually run the ultrasonic versions and randomly run the masked versions although the last couple of days that has been the other way around. I ran only the masked versions yesterday for example. Sort of wishing I would have made one custom Terminus Squared strength that focused entirely on healing, confidence, letting shit go , and really not learning to give a flying fuck. More than a little over feeling so stressed out over shit I probably shouldn’t give any thought to at all. I’m just sick of most people and their need to be right, turn everything into a competition or pissing contest, or feel or think that something they don’t agree with is somehow questioning their manhood when in reality it just shows how insecure they are. I just really want to stop caring and be ok with walking away. So many people are just straight up toxic and it’s really made me look at all of my behaviors and beliefs to make sure I don’t act that way and if I do I can work on eliminating it
It’s entirely possible I may be more than a little nihilistic when I say that I don’t understand why everything or anything for that matter has to have meaning? Why can’t it just be whatever it is and leave it the fuck alone?Nobody is ever content and people just have to fuck with things or people for whatever reason. I just got my Wife’s ok to buy the subliminal I just mentioned.

3 Likes

Just ordered a third subliminal Terminus Squared level with a total of thirteen modules. Three of which are cores

1. Ascension Q
  2. Regeneration Q
  3. Power Can Corrupt Q
    The modules are :
  4. Ares
  5. Februus
  6. I Am
  7. Lion IV
  8. Alpha of Alpha
  9. Iron Frame
  10. Total Nonchalance
  11. Rogue
  12. Attachment Destroyer
  13. Manipulus
    I also requested one day delivery so hopefully I will have it some time tomorrow. I should also receive the Bone Conduction Headphones any day now so the combination of those and Terminus Squared should prove to be incredibly interesting. I plan on only running the Terminus Squared subliminal when I get it. I have said here , other places, and in person that all I have wanted for the longest time is to resolve the issues that have kept me from being able to let go , see through people’s bullshit and intentions, and live my life. Hopefully months or years of this new subliminal and copious amounts of extreme metal will do it
5 Likes

Seems a bit odd and ironic putting Alpha of Alpha in my Terminus Squared subliminal but knowing that a lot of those folks I mentioned in my earlier post tend to come across more as insecure bullies than anything else i figured it couldn’t hurt to have that in there as well as Manipulus, Iron Frame, The PCC Core , Rogue , Attachment Destroyer, Lion IV, Total Nonchalance , and the Ascension Q Core. My goal other goal with this is to be able to stand my ground and be dominant when needed instead of giving in for whatever reason. I’m over that. It hasn’t gotten me anywhere other than wondering how I got to this point at 52 years old.
The ironic part is in that I really have zero interest or desire to lead anyone. I would rather do what needs to be done without all the mental and emotional baggage and just live my life

3 Likes

Looks like you made a good custom sub, and the modules support your goals :slight_smile: very intresting, good luck on your journey. i hope you get all that you want and more :muscle::+1::wink:

2 Likes

@Badboi Thank you. I am obviously more stocked about this than anything I have ever done. I love the two customs I already have and if finances allow I will probably upgrade those two or refine them to Terminus Squared . Right now feeling relaxed and confident on a deep level is the starting point. More than a little tired and done with walking on mental and emotional eggshells. It greatly reduces the ability to get anything of worth accomplished without expecting things to become a dumpster fire. I have just hit a mental and emotional breaking point where I either have to get myself to a place where I can just outright ignore whatever unnecessary and unwanted opinions and criticism gets flung my way or potentially lose my mind .I’m just over it.

2 Likes

I did not run anything yesterday. Waiting on my T2 custom and my bone conduction headphones.

1 Like

Ive been listening to extreme metal this morning in anticipation of my T2 custom. Napalm Death , Bolt Thrower , and Benediction.

1 Like

In a weird way Im almost hoping my T2 custom creates some low level to moderate apathy in me towards the opinions of others and being concerned , scared , or worried if I upset or offend anyone. In no way am I saying I want to be a dick. Im just tired of feeling like I have to hold back out of some real or imagined consequences

2 Likes

My custom will have many of the same modules, can’t wait to see how it effects you, especially at the T2 power level.

1 Like