Q Store Sub Journal

And don’t forget Bone Conductor

:skull::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Just got my T2 custom and I am currently running one loop maybe two. Not even ten minutes into and I feel it’s power. Good night folks

4 Likes

You really make me wonder about whether I should jump straight to T2 instead of T for my first custom!

1 Like

Why do you keep getting new subs?

1 Like

@anon3072973 My T2 is highly focused which is what I should have done from the start. This is the only one I will be running for a while although Im not sure why I have to explain myself to you

4 Likes

I know I said in a previous post that I was hoping this new focused T2 sub would help me become low to moderately apathetic. I feel I am at times confusing apathy with mental and emotional freedom. Meaning the ability to say what you want when you want without worrying about what other people think and also with that not allowing the words , criticism, and opinions of others bother you or stress you out

3 Likes

Don’t you think it is interesting that you feel like you have to explain yourself to me?
I just happen to read your journal from time to time and I was just curious, that’s all

1 Like

Lol, there are people here who have bought six subs. I’ve even resorted to emailing them before building because I’m wondering what they’re doing, lol.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am glad you responded. I was thinking being polite in a reply was probably far better than telling someone to " eat a ****" which is what I was initially going to reply with

2 Likes

I have two builds already my first custom and right now have a second custom. I will continue to evolve my build when I see fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently running one loop of my T2 custom and I got to thinking more about my minor fascination with apathy and I think I figured out why I feel that way. After reading @TheBoxingScientist 's last couple of entries about humor it hit me that I dont want to always feel a need or desire to attach meaning to something.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if I got something wrong. I remember Saint saying people can expect to use their custom for a few months to a year or more.
Did I say something wrong or why did my question upset you this much?

That’s a general recommendation to temper the expectations of those who think they’ll suddenly transform overnight. There’s a number of strategies you can use, such as, creating two titles with the same or similar script – one Q strength and one Terminus Squared – to attack those underlying beliefs at two different levels.

Or, you can create multiple titles and use them on a rolling basis. That’s what I’m doing. I have 4 titles and I switch them out every two weeks. Ultimately, it’s up to you. If you want the safe and consistent route, 1 title, using the “sweet spot” method of determining loops, for six months to a year.

Also, everyone, do remember that a large amount of people you’ll converse with here is running a custom sub, or an experimental. Reactions will be a bit “off” for awhile, so be empathetic.

10 Likes

Haha I was just going to mention this and say I guess it is the reconciliation doing its job.
Thank you for clarifying this

I have 2 more customs I’ll be getting shortly
and probably another 6+
in the next year between Terminus upgrades and stage/title/and minor modifications.

Perhaps Khan Stage 1 in my custom or general reconciliation has me questioning and mapping out
everything, trying to get it perfect lol.

I believe we all have an intuitive and gut sense of what we need or is right for us.

2 Likes

Running a second loop of the day of my T2 . May be a stretch but I do feel some resistance going away as I am in a far sillier mood while at the same time not being attached to or concerned about the dumb shit other people doing or not if that makes sense?

3 Likes

Running my 7th and probably final loop of my T2 Custom. Feel good. Less desire to hold back and lots of desire and ambition to improve everything for myself and my family. My wife and I have spent a good amount of time today going over our long and short term goals. We definitely have a realistic and actionable plan.

6 Likes

Glad for you. I think at the end of the day, action still counts.

3 Likes

I ran a total of eight loops yesterday and feel ok this morning. Not sure how many I will get in today as I have a couple of errands to run later. I am feeling a bit overly sensitive today which probably screams reconciliation. I will probably only run four loops today at the most. Absolutely zero desire to deal with people and their unnecessary problems, dramatic shit , and need to waste time.

3 Likes

Running my second loop of the day at the moment. I will probably do one more after this for a total of three today. I will see how I sleep, what my dreams are like, and how I feel in the morning before I decide on the number of loops for tomorrow. I’m using a different pair of earbuds out of curiosity to see if that makes any difference. I am really intrigued and plan on researching and reading up on how being attached to anything or anyone can impact your life. Right now I feel like the less attached I am specifically to outcomes or expectations the happier I am