Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Your’re not drunk, just high on life :wink:

Do wanted and seductress have any synergy? Lets say, if a straight couple listens to the same playlist with both subs. Is half of it wasted brain energy for the other?

We were wondering the same thing, not 30 minutes ago. My wife is really interested in the height module and has found another producer but is reluctant to purchase. She’s even considering using Wanted herself.

Theoretically, it should work. Depending on the Subject’s core beliefs and “manner of operating” - IN MY OPINION

Alrighty then. Placing a bounty on my head… (hmm, that’s an interesting idea. I should write it down somewhere :upside_down_face:)

I will run Wanted just for that reason alone. It would make @DarkPhilosopher happy if I was less existential

2 Likes

Not directly, however health and attractiveness are at times connected. If that is the case, then it will improve health for the sake of attractiveness.

Yes.

Solace is masked.

WANTED has no modules/cores of any other program.

It will have interesting effects in the bedroom though.

Sure, WANTED can be stacked pretty will with most subliminals, but you have to be mindful of the energy requirements of WANTED.

If it is related to attractiveness - yes.

If you need working out desire, I’d suggest stacking with Spartan.

In a custom there is name embedding which is extremely helpful. However, too big of a custom can make things take a bit longer.

Yes.

Potentially, but in this case I’d recommend Paragon or a custom focused around eyes.

Would be best for each to listen to their own subliminal.

While the wife could listen to WANTED, it would be much better to listen to Seductress - which will also affect height (remember, physical shifting can take time - days, weeks, months).

23 Likes

Thank you very much @Fire

1 Like

Great results sp far but the one side of face looking different would concern me if I was to get this sub… can u please elaborate further if you don’t mind

Wanted gets me to feel alive, brightened, uplifted in Spirit – moreover, it has me questioning and leaving behind old paradigms in regards to dating, love, and sex, not to mention it’s allowing me to speak freely without any confinements in my speech or behavior.

My behavior is abstruse and unexpected, I’m enjoying my own company – it’s attracting a lot of attention, luring people inside of my reality, and magnetizing them as they want to find out what my life is all about.

Physicality shifting is rather smooth and happening swiftly, I’m noticing very interesting results in my hair; it looks so much smoother, silkier, and shinier – the other day I went in the sauna and instantly noticed how the fibers in my muscles are way more pronounced.

Beyond that I tend to play around a lot in social environments, feeling very mischievous while playing games of pleasure with everyone I’m engaging with.

Density-wise, Wanted seems quite compact – it was taxing at first but now, after three days I somewhat got used to its effects, I’m assuming the physical shifting might get taxing here and there but nothing to worry about, at all.

9 Likes

Insightful post as usual, thank you Az.

1 Like

Thank you very much for answering :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for answering the questions, @Fire!

1 Like

That’s amazing! :+1:t2:

Now, check your PMs. lol.

1 Like

I haven’t read the entire thread but has anyone ran Wanted with LoveBomb?

4 Likes

That would be a very potent stack: imagine being Loved and Wanted

4 Likes

Same thing I was thinking.
Add in maybe R.I.C.H. and either EOG or Mogul and the possibilities are frightening

3 Likes

Drunk with happiness :smiley:

3 Likes

@Fire -thank you

1 Like

As far as I know, physical changes are going to be made according to your subconscious and conscious desire. Only if you wish to improve your physical aspects, if you’re not interested then WANTED should only tweak some minor details that will enhance your current look.

Since I’m a sucker for changing and developing a completely new face, WANTED’s giving me a hand on the physical morphing. Ergo, in case any physical change presents itself, it’s gonna be of your preference. How so? The sub will manifest your subconscious idea of masculine beauty.

For example, if your idea of masculine beauty is almost identical to a face such as George Clooney or Brosnan, WANTED’s gonna develop only the aspects you’re interested to obtain, such as a defined jawline, hunter eyes, among others.

If you’re not interested in the physical department, don’t sweat it. You still gonna receive other benefits such as the confident, nonchalant stance and possibly, overall health maintenance.

3 Likes

The physical change is where my skepticism kicks in. Not sure if there is any capable program that can do such thing