Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Will be nice to have
WANTED Ultima
To get that Xtra mystery when needed.

4 Likes

Qv2 Solace or regular Qv2?
Which one is better?

3 Likes

So I decided to end Stark in exchange of Wanted. I tried running both at the same time but with my other heavy wealth subs, it was too much.

The problem with Stark is it pushed me to force myself to be the center of attention. Wanted just naturally attracts others to me in conversations. Its so much more fluid and elegant. For that reason I substituted Stark with AM for my stack with Wanted.

12 Likes
2 Likes

@Brandon I’m glad your mood is better. I was getting a bit worried about you.

4 Likes

Thanks my man! I was pretty worried and concerned for my wellbeing too as it didn’t seem normal but it’s getting better. Just took some perseverance.

WANTED has definitely helped.

Great. And sleep?

1 Like

EVERYONE, please read this.

Regarding WANTED in the Q store:

“WANTED Q Core has the same physical shifting as the major version.”

Confirmed by @Fire.

25 Likes

Thank you @Fire and @RVconsultant for the confirmation.

-patiently waiting for all of the other questions to be answered-

Me too, mate!:grin:

1 Like

Lol, every single time I’m on Wanted someone asks me whether I’m drunk – must be the freedom of expression and the games I tend to play while on it.

5 Likes

Hey all

Hope to get some feedback on how to create two customs – one of them based on Wanted.

I have decided to run Wanted and StarkQ for the foreseeable future. I always want to create my subs as a customs, since I need to add deep sleep to my customs and since I like the increased efficiency that the name-embedding brings. I assume that StarkQ has the full script in the Q store as well.

So right now, the customs would look like 1) Wanted + deep sleep and 2) StarkQ + deep sleep.

Are there any other modules that I could add to make the synergy between them better? I was thinking about modules such as Mosaic, Omnidinmensional, Pragya and The Merger of Worlds. I would love to get some feedback on this.

Man, rest days feel long as hell. The effects fade until you get back on the horse.
Every loop is like some type of instant injection, less than two hours and the benefits come again, fueling desire, dominance and nonchalance. Ready to get back to business.

The confidence aspect is the one I’m craving a lot. Feels great. Way too great.
Not to mention other things such as the arousal and mysterious aura.
And in it’s due time, physical changes. Such as a faint improvement in my face. Right side of the face seems thinner than before. Hair is growing quicker than usual.

Not much else to report in that department at the moment, but imagine in a single month.

2 Likes

Go ahead and post some custom ideas.

Your’re not drunk, just high on life :wink:

Do wanted and seductress have any synergy? Lets say, if a straight couple listens to the same playlist with both subs. Is half of it wasted brain energy for the other?

We were wondering the same thing, not 30 minutes ago. My wife is really interested in the height module and has found another producer but is reluctant to purchase. She’s even considering using Wanted herself.

Theoretically, it should work. Depending on the Subject’s core beliefs and “manner of operating” - IN MY OPINION

Alrighty then. Placing a bounty on my head… (hmm, that’s an interesting idea. I should write it down somewhere :upside_down_face:)

I will run Wanted just for that reason alone. It would make @DarkPhilosopher happy if I was less existential

2 Likes