Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I’d pick a primary or rotate a primary weekly and run the other two in alternating days. My experience on QV2 so far is this works best. Or alternatively don’t run 3 different QV2 in one day, I find diminishing returns with this. You of course could be different.

5 Likes

This sounds like a really good idea. I’m been struggling to find out whether to stack Wanted with Stark or Khan.

So, could this listening schedule work?

Monday: Wanted/Stark
Tue: Wanted/Khan
Wed: Wanted/Stark
Thurs: Wanted/Khan
Fri: Wanted/Stark

1 Like

seeing all those amazing results…couldn’t restrain my self from envisioning how it will work for me…so…I bought it last night,just finished one loop…did not feel anything different…I will go out tonight though…let‘s see what will bring me then

2 Likes

with this sub, my energy is depleted quickly. I decided to listen to it 1 loop a day. But my self-esteem rocks ! I really feel that I accept my physical imperfections, that they should not bother me anymore !

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat, the want is real. How do I stack Wanted with DRst2 and Emperor.

1 Like

It’s only been two days and two loops. But WANTED is hands down my favorite sub so far.
Not just for the external effects.

Imagine a life where you were always the one picked
or wanted for anything, romance, social, work, and if you weren’t picked in some rare time instance there were a million other options of people reaching out for you…this is the feeling I have on wanted.

It evaporates existential insecurities I didn’t know I had, and life without them is sweeeet.

This is not guerrilla marketing :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Even for work? This than could be such an incredible sub for anyone that does some kind of freelance work. Being able to get clients at any times because everyone wants to work with you, that, that is so incredibly powerfull.

9 Likes

This is a hard question to answer, but how much do you imagine your Wanted experience is affected/informed by the growth and successes you’ve already experienced with other programs, like Emperor or Dragon Reborn? Just asking for your intuitive sense.

2 Likes

I don’t know if the sub is designed for that, but I definitely have that feeling of abundance that applies to more than woman for me personally.

2 Likes

Man. That’s beautiful. Sounds like another home run

1 Like

I think I have set a tremendous base for a sub like WANTED.

WANTED also directly targets and evaporates my deepest insecurity (or top 3 :slight_smile: ) as a human being, which is never getting what I want because I am picked over by others or outdone by others (likely twin trauma lol), ( this was subtle and stopped me from fulling feeling, knowing what I wanted. On WANTED it all feels within grasp and my authentic old and new ‘wants’ are coming back in a visceral way. )

I think Emperor made me not care about this (insecurities) in going for what mattered to me, DR helped it hurt and matter less, and WANTED knocks it’s existence off the map-I’m in a different world. 32 hours in my rest day with the effects fading, I feel a little like I fell from Paradise lol. I’ll have to run WANTED more to give a definite answer but…

To answer your question directly now, my intuitive sense is my growth on Emperor custom/Dragon Reborn puts me in a position to get the most of WANTED fast. Emperor custom has brought me extremely close to certain things but WANTED seems to be bridging the gap.

Specifically in how I want to bring woman into my life, proactively engaging and moving things forward in a really fun way, not questioning or doubting myself, feeling woman are pulling for it as hard or harder than I am, being able to do this throughout my life solo, and when around all my extremely cool, social, alpha friends, having an a real edge. (Khan on tests at parties gave me this edge too socially/sexually but not Libertine, Emperor, or PS- those are great one on one and when I’m solo but have aspects of edge but not full edge socially/sexually- in group events with people I know)

WANTED also is bridging this gap of internal value in work and what I could do

In the last two days of running WANTED I’ve been telling people about my coaching and energy medicine work and everyone is blown away and wants to do it, and friends who are familiar with it are telling me how incredible it is and the big thing is it’s completely landing this time, and as funny as it sounds, I know get it, and I believe them. So external confirmation and insane internal belief. It’s hard NOT to act on it now.

I do think the base line of who I’ve become on a year of Emperor is intertwining with WANTED and bringing out the more internal elements I’ve developed into the world.

17 Likes

I say this without bragging. I’ve naturally experienced a lot of what is stated in the “WANTED” sub! Now my life is different but back then it was a great feeling to be wanted by many chics :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think it is working on this aspect also. I had been contacted 1 year ago by a woman HRD for a position. Then there was the Covid, so no contact with her anymore. Then she told me that she had chosen another candidate. So I forgot totally about this position. Then this morning … she contacted me again asking me for a Zoom interview. I said ok. During the interview I was like flying high, being super confident, and like hypnotizing her :joy: This afternoon she contacted me again, telling me that the boss (male) wants to see me by Zoom asap ! well I don’t know if I can charm a guy !! :rofl: For the woman, it was clear, I was the python in the book of the Jungle :joy: magnetic python :sunglasses: I don’t know if I will accept their offer as I am fine where I am, but at least I saw in real life what WANTED can do (after 3 days only of practice). No fear, wanting to play with her (verbally), no stress which can paralyze me, she was my guinea pig somewhat. I will see tomorrow with the guy.
There is a lot of healing in this sub, breaking internal blocks, but I don’t feel the healing part working had, it is nearly natural.

10 Likes

That’s what she said

13 Likes

Bought WANTED last night.
Used one loop on ultrasonic whilst I slept - initially played Solace for 10 minutes whilst watching TV but realised I was too tired so played ultrasonic instead.

Initially woke up grumpy that I was tired (I’m nearly always freaking tired) but my mood is good and rising! I feel good in myself and I actually got some nice messages about 10 minutes ago from some guys I’m chatting to. So all seems pretty good so far and I’m happy with it!

Super excited to see where WANTED goes with what I want to manifest out of it which is basically the guy version of ‘Women want to be with you and guys want to be friends with you’ and just in general being wanted by people for friendship etc. I’m also hoping it can make people want to see my talents in dance and choeography etc.

Funnily enough just writing 'talents in dance and choreography ’ normally I’d feel like - shit that isn’t true. But it is. I’m freaking talented man.

14 Likes

Who? :rofl:

1 Like

She :rofl:

I guess, she’s running WANTED too… So mysterious a woman indeed. :smile:

1 Like

Man…WANTED must be working.
I’m just happy. I feel good.

For those of you who have kept up with me,I’ve really been struggling mentally and had a lot on my mind, today it’s like those worries have just gone of disappeared for the most part.

I just feel good. That’s worth the price and more. It isn’t about the materialistic things, or anything else, I just feel happiness right now and I can only attribute it to WANTED since its the thing I added besides alternating my stack again.

14 Likes

SC hit the mark orienting their products to self-love/acceptance and self-expression and basing all the rest on it.

6 Likes