WANTED - A Custom

@Sage_Ninjistic, magnificent timing, I received mine earlier today.

Wanted, Ascension, and Sex Mastery for the Cores, alongside a list of outstanding modules – I constructed this one purposefully to become Luminous at all levels of my being.

I feel like I’m on ecstasy, the experience is so profound.

Not to mention Sex Mastery with Inner Gasoline, literally free energy, lol. Sex Mastery turns me on, then all of the energy is being transmuted into Auric energy and send out as Love with the use of Love Bomb and Aura of Craving.

Or acted upon in any other way – I must admit, however, my spiritual practices have certainly taken a big leap – influxes of Kundalini, unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.

9 Likes

Good to hear this seem like you have thing in place to fuel the energu requirements of Wanted

2 Likes

Is love bomb Ultima Core in your Q custom or are you stacking it as an Ultima ?

2 Likes

Can you list all the modules in your custom?

3 Likes

Am planning my own custom as well and am debating whether to add Height Inducer and Male Enhancement modules since WANTED Core must already have it. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Depends if you want more focus on those modules?

1 Like

@Meng123 - i wouldn’t mind it working slowly but surely. Could also reduce the number of modules as much as possible

I think my doubt is whether the WANTED Core is as effective as the WANTED main store title

1 Like

No way to know on that one unfortunately.Only option is to try and see >_< Fire says its the same as the main program but the more dense the custom,will probably be slower than the main store title unless its mostly result enhancers :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You are right. Thanks, @Meng123

INTERESTING CONVO, actually! I thought about this and I wouldnt mind planning a dream custom too

basically, No physical shifting modules in there period, they’re inside wanted and I’ll let it do it’s work over the next 365 days or even 700

the main programs would be Emperor fitness, Wanted, and PCC

modules would be lifeblood fable
fearsome
the one that helps you properly fix your social media like instagram (forgot the module name, it exists)
and then flavorful wealth modules

1 Like

I like the addition of Inner Gasoline, it’s in my custom draft as well.

Huh, I wasn’t expecting to see that, what a great bonus :smiley:

Nice! I considered this exact core group, too!

I would, between the two, choose the height for the simple fact that I’m pretty, pretty sure that Wanted has male enhancement built into it :slight_smile:

Let me know when you complete yours!

1 Like

Spotlight comes to mind, I think there’s a Glory seeker or some such kinda module as well :smiley:

How you doing dude?

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - bro. Fire has confirmed that Height Inducer is in WANTED

1 Like

my maaan I’m very good, hope your custom is pleasing you

1 Like

Do any major titles have inner gasoline or its script implemented? Do we know?

2 Likes

not that i know of, building a custom with it now

Will tag @RVconsultant

Thanks for the tag.

I will answer this above question quote in 2 ways @AlexanderGraves

1. I think programs are being created more as programs rather than containing certain modules.

2. I don’t know.

3 Likes

Lol,just realized fire actually had an answer for this one but its pretty much the same as mine

2 Likes