Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Fire and @SaintSovereign other relevant questions:

(Note: @Brandon this is a legitimate questions. Thank you for asking!)

I’m guessing it would help attractiveness. Increase your pre-selection (other women would make it obvious they find you appealing). Your wife might have to adjust to the new you, which could mean a few months of some drama, insecurity… that would be my guess as relationships seem to require an attempt to maintain the default to homeostasis before accepting a change.

@friday congratulations on any precognitive abilities you are developing!

Also are there subliminals we should NOT run with WANTED?

5 Likes

Mystery. Something far more seductive than an aura of lust.

Why do some girls pique your interest as if they were enshrouded by a cloak, surrounded by a web, that you MUST know her? When infact, she’s like any other girl, just standing there?

Mystery, friends.

This product might be insane. But its for more advanced users.

Wanted + Libertine or Wanted + Love Bomb… oof. I would hate to come across such a person in my younger days because they would be running through my mind as I would try to figure them out.

4 Likes

Does this help?

PS what cartoon is this from?

High five dude!

Right on!

2 Likes

@Fire I see you are typing, so you may be already answering the questions I condensed.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign more questions:

Now @Fire… did you do something?

Would you please say more @emperor_obewan?

@Fire and @SaintSovereign please note above.

@rajeshwer Did @Lion answer this for you sufficiently?

2 Likes

WANTED can be energy intensive, but it can be stacked as any other. Try it out, see how you feel.

Potentially yes, due to the mysterious air that WANTED can create. Stacking with a wealth subliminal in this case would be helpful, but try out both ways.

It makes you someone others would become curious about, so it could be possible to apply WANTED with conscious guidance and potentially a wealth focused subliminal towards sales and client acquisition.

You can stack, but WANTED can be energy intensive so keep that in mind.

Should be an interesting addition to any subliminal.

Primal Seduction is raw, natural alpha from Primal combined with the technique aspects of Sex & Seduction, while WANTED is focused on mysteriousness, physical shifting and flowing with enjoyment in romantic/sexual interactions.

Physical shifting and the mysteriousness will work either way, and you’ll feel much more comfortable with yourself. However, you will also get more interest from women, but with conscious guidance and action towards attracting men I see no reason why you couldn’t use the mysteriousness aspect of WANTED to achieve some interesting results.

Yes.

Completely up to you in what context you want to use WANTED for - one night romances, attracting new partners, having multiple lovers, being fully committed to one partner.

No, but both can be energy intensive, so keep that in mind.

There’s no real redundancy, the male enhancement will simply have more focus and be more wide in its execution.

On WANTED - it is its own subliminal.

It does have some alpha/seduction in it, enough to help the user drive forward in the interactions they’ll have.

Indeed.

Plenty of stack options with WANTED.

Emperor, StarkQ, Diamond, Khan, Primal/Primal Seduction, Daredevil - all would be interesting to stack with.

Any wealth subliminal would also be very interesting to try out in a business environment.

If you’ve got some experience with subliminals, feel free to try and experiment. Remember to take it easy as WANTED can be energy intensive.

Social dominance with mysteriousness. It would take some conscious guidance and effort on the user to figure out the intricacies of each, but would be an interesting and effective stack if driven correctly with proper action.

Yes to all.

If you can think of it - it’s there.

Remember though, it can be energy intensive, and physical shifting can take time.

Interesting stacks here too, however both Libertine and Love Bomb are energy focused, so be mindful of that.

23 Likes

Stark Q sounds like it would be really interesting to stack with because you get the charm and famous vibe then with Wanted you get the mysterious vibe.

4 Likes

Hey everyone… Are there any questions that haven’t gotten answered so far?

1 Like

Do Wanted only got attractiveness shifting or does it contain some health/function shifting as well?

3 Likes

Johnny Bravo

3 Likes

Do you get all the physical shifting even its using the WANTED core on a custom?

3 Likes

The more I read about Wanted the more it seems it would stack very nicely with Renaissance Man and RICH

4 Likes

@Lion is correct. Diamond does have male enhancement in it.

2 Likes

yes the physical shifting will also take care of them hairs of yours :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I definitely need help with that

@RVconsultant has confirmed this but will give a quote from @SaintSovereign:

1 Like

“and be BIGGER in its execution.”

How did you miss that one, @Fire? :wink:

3 Likes

I love the way he answered :joy:!

Lol, this is more of a vanity question, so excuse… my excitement. But just how hard hitting is the mystery component of Wanted? I realize that its the main theme, but how hard does it wrap the shroud of mystery around you? I can assume its connected with your inner development though.

@James Like I said, you got jokes. You running renaissance man?

Not at the moment