Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@RVconsultant Basically, I wish to have an idea of the potential of the mystery component, from wanted. Preferably from the producers themselves.

Because, I know, just how powerful mystery is.

I have never understood the rating of a woman thing for two reasons

1. Seems like you’re putting someone on a pedestal which isn’t healthy
    2 . As hot as someone may think or feel a woman is at first blush you have no idea what kind of psychotic nut bag she could potentially be
14 Likes

I think I understand better.

Here is what I can say, when I read the product description, it seems intended to leave a lasting impression. An impression both in the moment and when you part ways.

I think that “the one that got away” is an important theme in the female psyche, so I would guess it is very hard hitting.

As for drooling, I understand what you are referring to. I don’t know. But inspiring their curiosity, I imagine yes very much so. And I’ve noticed that when a woman get very curious about a man, that can take on a life of its own inside her mind.

However I think it might be best if @Fire and @SaintSovereign would elaborate simply because they know what’s in the program.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought…

Ye. I just want to know if the mystery component will as be mind burning as some of these really hot girls.

This is also called the “Hot Crazy Matrix”

Interesting video, just type it into Youtube.

Generally, however, this rating is imo mostly used for potential one-night stands. Not for wife material.

2 Likes

You found my home movie collection!

2 Likes

Christian Troy program👨‍⚕️

Will this be available in the q store soon thanks

1 Like

I need Wanted and Iron Throne Q to make next custom.

3 Likes

I don’t have it yet, so I apologize, but I do plan on stacking it with both of these titles, actually.

1 Like

I would be interested to see a graph of customs being created in the last 6 months compared to the next six months.

1 Like

Emperor + WANTED = christian grey,.
Primal seduction + WANTED = Chris Hemsworth
QL + WANTED = sherlok holmes
Stark + WANTED = elon musk? :thinking:

5 Likes

@Rusty1
Primal + Wanted = Jason Momoa

8 Likes

just got Wanted

Do you guys know if Solace prototype has any ultrasonic in it, if I choose not to or can’t run ultrasonic could I run this prototype safely?

also
@Fire

thank you for your answers

and @RVconsultant

the main questions that seem relevant for stack choices/custom design

1.Will the WANTED core for the customs contain all the physical shifting?

1. Does the physical shifting in WANTED address healing- either as a primary or secondary benefit
5 Likes

Solace is just the mask used. Not the subliminal content. So no ultra

2 Likes

ONLY ONE MYSTERY REMAINING

Does Wanted have the script of Sex Mastery ?

4 Likes

How about Ascension? Seductress seems to have the full script of Ascension. Is this also the case for WANTED?

4 Likes

Renaissance Man/Ultimate Artist + WANTED = Lord Byron

4 Likes

@Fire could WANTED potentially change your eye color?

1 Like