Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

It doesnt matter how many times I laugh with that video, I always forget about it, then find it again and had a bigger laugh.

8 Likes

I wanted to do a stack Ascension Primal and now I am lurking on a Ascension Wanted stack. Though I am concerned about the stacks density.

If Lord Byron is the Wanted sub avatar, it is a real contender to primal or primal seduction. I need to read Seductress reviews.

1 Like

lol classic :grin:

1 Like

is that for real ? quite convincing though …lol :joy:

1 Like

Is Stark + Wanted a good idea?

1 Like

YES :drooling_face:

2 Likes

oh yeahhh, here we go

It’s going to be hard trying to normalize the volume between the current mask and the Solace one. It’s something we’re working on, but I’m not sure if it’s possible. When Solace is finished, you may have to use all Solace or all current if you don’t want to adjust the volume.

2 Likes

dear Saint, is there an age limit? :)))

Not under 18, please.

1 Like

it’s too late, unfortunately, or fortunately

All APS; SPS and A/SPS modules in Wanted?

1 Like

So is this the closest thing to the long waited Hank Moody Sub? May have to combine this with a custom writing/artist sub :joy:… tempting.

Will however be adding to my highly wealth building focused custom as attraction is something I really missed from my previous stacks and I had no attraction based aspects to my current custom. Going for the bachelor playboy lifestyle :sunglasses::sunglasses:. Starting it today, will keep updated.

7 Likes

What is the difference between solace prototype and the regular masked sounds?

Solace feels lighter on the ears, and the sound is so beautifully soothing.

Here’s the main Solace thread

1 Like

More first experiences on Wanted pls :smiley:

1 Like

cool buddy

i guess its just about personal preference at that point

the original mask i can hear it very clearly with like 2% volume in my phone

Less than an hour and felt the experience.

To put things short:

• Assertive, confident, dominant

• Change in posture, enhancement in how I tend to speak

• Nonchalant, calm and courageous

• Had a small problem with some gal in my social circle. Solved the thing so smoothly, she has the hots for me now.

Ran only one loop yesterday.

13 Likes

Hello @Fire

1 Like

Day 2 of listening to Wanted

I have the Shaun Michaels theme song (Sexy Boy) stuck in my head

4 Likes