Wanted Solace Solo Journal

Hey guys, that’s my first subliminal from SubClub and I will post my journey here

About me:
I am 15 years old student from Belarus

Rating of my state:
Confidence 6/10
Self-Love 8/10
Physique 4/10
Face 7/10
Charisma 5/10
Sense of Humour for guys 9/10
Sense of Humour for girls 5/10
Mental State 10/10
Ambitions 11/10

Goals:
Hunter Eyes, Clear Skin (I have some acnes) , Warrior Skull (I do mewing also), Gaining Muscles and Losing some fat (+5 kgs of muscles, -8 kgs of fat), Easier NoFap journey, I want to attract one girl but maybe I will change my mind after Wanted, all the ratings above but with 100/10, besides these I want to be taller (+10 cm)

Height: 175cm
Weight: 64 kgs

Schedule:
Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - 1x
Wednesday - Rest Day
Thursday - 1x
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 1x
Sunday - 1x

That’s all for now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You have to be 18+ to use this

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Do you know, what will happen with me if I am 15? :thinking:

The concern should be what will not happen instead of what will happen

2 Likes

What won’t happen then? :confused:

The concern should be what won’t ever happen instead of what won’t happen then

2 Likes

I don’t know but Wanted isn’t intended for someone under 18

1 Like

I’ll try it for 7 days anyways

Bro. You have a lot of time. For now focus on improving your looks using fitness and healthy food. Your body metabolism is such that you will see significant improvements quickly with just basic steps like that.

Meanwhile, run something like Limitless for 3 years and excel at school and part time jobs.

When you hit 18, you can go for WANTED and other titles after having gained a measure of success in your education (using Limitless) which will pave the way for success in your career because of that great foundation.

Take SubClub instructions seriously else you will end up being disappointed.

All the best!

3 Likes

If you’re going to do this anyways, which I have a feeling you will, I’d just recommend you start slow and small. I listened to ONE loop of wanted and it had an effect. You should start with once a week until you know it’s safe. I have a feeling that you will still listen to these regardless of the instructions so I would recommend listening once a week until you’ve got a clear handle on your sensitivity to the subs. At least a month of that.

This is not treating you like a baby. I’m a grown-ass man, and I listen to subs twice a week, maximum. Anything other than that is too much for me. I may have a light tolerance, but as a 15 year old, it’s possible you will too.

Feel free to go against the advice of the forum and listen anyways, but if you plan on doing so, prove that you are the exception to the rule by practicing subliminal usage with as much patience as possible… more than could ever be expected from a 15 year old. If you have the patience of a 21 year old, then, it’s at least admissible for you to decide for yourself what you do with your body. Nobody will baby you if you are demonstrating the utmost caution and wisdom.

@Fire @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher @Lion what do you think about healing subs that are LIGHT for under 18? Sanguine comes to mind as easy to listen to, recon free. The elixir also comes to mind as something positive and uplifting that doesn’t cause too much friction in most cases. I would go out on a limb and say sanguine is OK but I would bequeath to your opinions on how Elixir would be for under 18

4 Likes

@Billions - frankly I don’t know but SaintSovereign has made it very clear to not mess with 18+ subs if you are below age.

But what you said was right regarding people ending up not following instructions so there’s that.

Also, I can’t really say how Sanguine and Elixir will be for minors. My hunch tells me that they will work but at the same time am against advising for such situations due to the rules here.

On the safe side, Limitless has some cognitive and light healing benefits (for the brain) which will be enough for younger folks. And it is always advisable for them to wait till they are 18 to do subclub subliminals properly.

2 Likes

@zoro

You already have the product, and we can’t physically stop you.

There are recommendations for listening posted on the forum on a thread, as well as the PDF that should have come with your purchase.

Having said that, Limitless is the only recommended program for under 18.

Whatever you do, please exercise caution. You health is first and foremost.

If you might be having a problem, please submit a support ticket immediately and stop using the product until you are advised otherwise.

hahaahahahahahahaah
lmfao