Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Haha… I remember that theme song.

I wonder if this is more or less playful than PS?

PS reminds me somewhat of Hank Moody.

I’m wondering if this is closer to Don Draper or James Bond… :thinking:

3 Likes

I am getting James Bond vibes, already seeing an Aston Martin in my future haha. I have a pretty hot Bond girl as a wife.

1 Like

is this from running WANTED?

1 Like

Just one loop, I wouldn’t put much stock in it, the cover looks very spy like and I have been a James Bond fan since 007 Nightfire videogame came out when I was 8. So my subconscious could be directing this from 18 years of being inspired by parts of James Bond.

4 Likes

? + WANTED = Austin Powers?

1 Like

Funny you would say that considering I build a Hank Moody Terminus custom.

And I am considering a V2 rebuild with WANTED.

It is my second day and I also feel the James Bond Sean Connery style of mindset

8 Likes

Nice. I like the sound of that

2 Likes

Sean Connery will always be the only real James Bond to me. RIP

Time for us to be his legacy. Be the new James Bonds. Go forth and use a condom :smile:

8 Likes

Daredevil for sure :laughing:

1 Like

Curiosity got the best of me so I purchased Wanted and ran a loop a few hours ago and I have to say it’s giving me this Hank Moody or Lew Ashby vibe while enhancing my introverted personality. I don’t care and leave my the fuck alone

4 Likes

I do really like Daniel Craig as bond though

4 Likes

Yup. Daredevil or True Social with Wanted.

Austin Powers - When you can’t keep your mouth shut, and yet need to keep secrets.

Plus Diamond of course … for the MOJO baby, yeah! :joy:

8 Likes

When will this be released in the Q store?

1 Like

Already there: Wanted Q Core :+1:t2:

2 Likes

He’s my second fav bond. More gritty and ruthless.

2 Likes

Just checked it and the tags show Major Core and Skills and doesn’t show Physical changes.

Wonder if the Wanted Core is stripped of Physical Shifting and focused on mystery and attraction from women

2 Likes

Wanted and Emperor are a powerful combo I think. If I was ready for Emperor this would be a good mix

2 Likes

Thanks Saint. I was worried I use a higher than necessary volume.

@Fire @SaintSovereign can you please confirm if wanted has something similar to PS “impeccable style” and “spartan lite” for personal grooming, style and working out desire?

4 Likes