Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Played 2 loops of WANTED

• Felt very confident even while on the first loop

• Getting that carefree, devil may care attitude

• Writing is improving. Since WANTED allows you to express your emotions freely, it reminds me of Renaissance Man in the way that RM too helps me to express myself very well

• There is an improvment in humor and conversational skills

• Noticeble harder and more “youthful” erections. Especially when holding it

• I do feel wanted

• Sex drive is increasing. Wonder if there is testosterone booster or Endocrine system module in it

• I feel like am becoming Lord Byron. Will definitely stack W with RM to become a full blown creative and sexual beast.

28 Likes

2 loops of WANTED. coming from Khan

• I got my smile back
  • I feel ALIVE
  • I started joking around
  • music was started before I started wanted. during the second loop I started to dance

All in all I feel like Deadpool after being Batman.

Is it just me, or the Solace versions has waaaaay way lower volume than mased?

15 Likes

This was the stack I was thinking of as well after Khan.
Or maybe WITH Khan?

da7129e5145033721107904849_700wa_0

2 Likes

From the limited exposure I got and coming from Khan, I would say it’s an obvious clash between the 2 of them in term of joyfulness.
I’m thinking Stark would fit Wanted exceptionally well.

3 Likes

@Malkuth ragequits

I have a perfect place in a certain custom for this title…

2 Likes

Two loops of wanted
My girl already told me that she thinks I am more desirable than ever .
Also she was dying to be physically close to me, though we couldn’t make love today inspite of her way too strong desire to have me .
I hope it would have ended too wild .

Also from sales page , can I assume that this has hair and upper torso module in this ?
Also anyone thinks it can-have more physical shift module like fat burner or head or May be eyes ?

9 Likes

Ran one loop this morning and possibly 2 this evening.

• Can definitely feel the physical shifting and changes to my system beginning already
  • Feeling of calmness pervaded my work morning for several hours, which is rare
  • This one makes me more frequently self amused and inspired
  • Strong feeling of precog with this sub (ie leadup manifestations)
  • My diction/rhythm in my words was improved during morning calls
  • Surprised at the mask… the original solace masks I found quite harsh but this one has been smooth and I was even able to watch full videos with it playing in the background and still be able to hear both clearly.
12 Likes

Dude, how do you find the solace version volume? I listen to masked at 12-15 on my mp3 player, but for the solace I went up to 25!

1 Like

Wait a minute. That was 24 minutes ago. Am I too late? Did I miss the ragequit?!

Damn.

This s**t is worse than the solar eclipse.

2 Likes

I’ve found I can listen at both low and high volumes and not experience either discomfort or perceived loss of signal quality. I think this one is better designed to be played at lower volumes, that was part of the original intent on Solace I remembered reading. I was watching an old episode of DS9 with the solace mask in the background at lower volume than usual than I would listen to ordinary masked and its fluctuations are more easily “backgrounded” by my ear than the earlier versions of Solace. I think this is probably the first Solace mask I’ve actually been able to see the potential in.

To those who already run Wanted

Would you rather stack it with Primal or Ascension?

1 Like

That would be perfect as well, besides RM, I love Khan. Maybe Khan + RM + W will be the holy trinity for me

5 Likes

Sales page does mention:

“Moreover, WANTED has physical shifting focused specifically on developing the different areas and features of your whole body for the sake of physical attractiveness, such as muscle development in the most attractive way, fat loss, bone alignment, hair improvement, male enhancement and so on”

So Hair, Fat Burn, Male Enhancement modules are confirmed and physical attractiveness module like Apollo or Physicality Shifter Sexiness could be there. What other modules are there is a mystery since it does say “so on

5 Likes

I don’t have Primal but WANTED does feel like RM emotionally. Do you feel that Primal is similar to RM?

This really is the perfect title for all Scorpios

5 Likes

Primal + WANTED is worth a shot. The Wild Seducer.

4 Likes

I have it too! this title comes in the right moment…

1 Like

As the taller a man is, generally the more attractive he is… is a taller module included or is this implied in the physical shifting for more attractiveness stretegy?

@SaintSovereign

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign other relevant questions:

(Note: @Brandon this is a legitimate questions. Thank you for asking!)

I’m guessing it would help attractiveness. Increase your pre-selection (other women would make it obvious they find you appealing). Your wife might have to adjust to the new you, which could mean a few months of some drama, insecurity… that would be my guess as relationships seem to require an attempt to maintain the default to homeostasis before accepting a change.

@friday congratulations on any precognitive abilities you are developing!

Also are there subliminals we should NOT run with WANTED?

5 Likes

Mystery. Something far more seductive than an aura of lust.

Why do some girls pique your interest as if they were enshrouded by a cloak, surrounded by a web, that you MUST know her? When infact, she’s like any other girl, just standing there?

Mystery, friends.

This product might be insane. But its for more advanced users.

Wanted + Libertine or Wanted + Love Bomb… oof. I would hate to come across such a person in my younger days because they would be running through my mind as I would try to figure them out.

4 Likes