Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Have not run it yet, will be getting it and testing soon though.

I’m mostly just kidding around.

I was implying some people might be content with feeling validated knowing that woman are interested and then having nothing come off it, where as I am more interested in actually sleeping with them.

4 Likes

Everyone is in the oldest profession in one way or another…:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Expectations:

tenor

8 Likes

Got it. I’ll run it today as well. Just in time since I was in between stacks. I would be interesting to understand if it has, like PS, some sex mastery, spartan.
From the description, it seems like an enhanced version of Daredevil tbh

2 Likes

Hmm. So it seems that Wanted has a narrower scope than Khan. That’s alright, probably won’t put it in any custom though. Another comment I have is that I’m looking forward to others’ reports of the physical shifting here since it’s currently top of the line.

Even then I think the physical shifting is coming before the best build method for it :wink:

I’m thinking it’s more than a sexual daredevil

I have the lord Byron quote in there.

My guess is it’s a badboy sub, being a rake, but that will include qualities like living life on one’s own path, and passions. That’s just my intuitive guess, since most ‘wanted’ men are very deeply in love with themselves and/or something larger than there life or woman, even as they love woman deeply.

when I was younger I’ve had the experience of being extremely wanted by woman at times, and I was almost uncomfortable about receiving that attention, so I bet there’s alpha programming related to handling that and making the most of it.

5 Likes

It looks like RM is on top of productivity and creativity subs and Wanted on top of sex and seduction programs.

4 Likes

Interestingly, yesterday I had watched 2 videos of Lord Byron back to back. I had heard that he slept with many men and women in various countries. And all that while, he composed some great poetry. He had a celebrity effect on others, especially people who he was sexually interested in (and his giant dong helped lol).

Would love to do the same. Live my life writing poetry and books. Travel. Sleep with beautiful women all around the world. Maybe a stack of RM + Survival Instinct + Wanted is what I need.

7 Likes

The more I study on the subs and what order they were created the more I see the way I should steer my personal development on the subs. My subliminal pinnacle would be Wanted and HoM since I would like to experience unforgettable moments with beautiful women and build my own legacy with the loyal one at my side. Khan is no longer a dream of mine although I love its “I’m a fucking mountain and you cannot move me, boy” vibe and attitude.

5 Likes

Just as Renaissance Man is a good intermediary that can stack towards self-focus, so Wanted can stack towards romance-focus.

1 Like

Stack Wanted with PSITU

2 Likes

@Meng123, this is going to be a hard one for the Search Function. There might already be a lot of Wanteds in our forum’s history. We’ll have to use the “after:2021-05-01” string.

:joy:

5 Likes

The only question I’ve been asking myself for a while and I’ll not find the answer to, I guess, is: would it be better to run your “dream” (pinnacle) subs for your lifetime and only adjust when there’s something better aligned with your “perfect” self or run different subs that lead you there gradually and change them any time you think you’re ready for the “next level”?

I follow the latter option.

3 Likes

What if you become such a mysterious WANTED man that your wife brings in other girls?

Just a thought.

Apart from that, if anything that’ll just make her more “on you” than ever I guess.

5 Likes

Hypeee, this is exactly what i wanted. At this point i genuienly cant think of any sub id ever need anymore lol, all my needs seem to be met at this point.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about how Diamond works great with Paragon for male enhancement. I would reckon that with Wanted in the mix, it should accentuate it? Wouldn’t be a bad idea to try if one has a spot in their stacks.

I like to think in terms of Goals/Projects, with subs as tools to bring out, maintain, and refine the aligned Way of Being of my choice.

Hence, how long I stay with a Major Program depends on how long-term is the Project I’m working on, and if my Being & Actions required are still the same. Most of the time, for a big project, the latter does have several phases and so necessitates stack changes.

This post on Scalpel-to-Sink Spectrum expands on the concept.

:+1:t2:

9 Likes

2 loops of Wanted. one in the morning one in the afternoon. The strongest feeling is being super calm, relaxed and in total control: I failed something today, but “I don’t care I will do better next time” state of mind. The confidence feeling is there also, like with Emperor. I felt also super warm but also super tired.

One thing that I noticed is that it is very fast to have strong effects with this sub (I used Solace format).

12 Likes

Again, magnificent craftsmanship — just hoping to find out what kind of elements it contains, it seems like a blend of Sex Mastery, Daredevil, Primal, Ascension, and some unique scripting related to Wanted.

Perhaps @SaintSovereign and or @Fire can hone in to clarify some of the ‘mystery’ behind Wanted.

One thing is for certain, as a Scorpio this is all I’ve ever wanted :wink:.

Its whole description refers mostly to enigma, mystery — I believe many are curious whether it has components related to Wealth, Productivity, Sex (like Sex Mastery), Charisma, and Charm, is it a rather compact or dense Title?

Provided that these unresolved questions are answered we are able to construct a stack congruently.

The description is almost as mysterious as the Title itself, lol! :blush:

Seems to have some form of Chosen of Venus and Blue Skies as well.

10 Likes

Diamond Ultima has male enhancement in it

2 Likes