Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@throwthekitchensink Pretty sure it would create a new archetype :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Did use WANTED with Diamond be redundant? Both has male enhancement in… Or I will become the cuttiest Dick in the city??,:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Really, it’s an important question.

1 Like

Could you pls share what kind of sub base Wanted is built on (like on Stark‘s sales page)?

Does it have the full script of Primal (Seduction), Ascension, Sex Mastery?

11 Likes

Whatever is in this puppy the prototype is kicking :sunglasses:

5 Likes

ok congrats @Apollo and @Ice

At @SaintSovereign and @Fire

1. For stacking-Does this have any alpha programming and/or seduction or is it purely emotional expression,aura, and physical shifting tech?

2. Does this include manifesting of sexual partners, relationships?

3. Any particularly strong stack recommendations with this one?

13 Likes

Wanted… James Bond… Q… Solace… Quantum Technology…

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBiyYiBy6cPle_5NnnqC2Nje-3399Q_m6tq261euh00giocUJF

1 Like

Direct Q for @SaintSovereign and @Fire:
How does this compare to Khan in terms of usage, personality traits, etc?

3 Likes

That image always gets me lol.

I do wonder what would happen with WANTED + Libertine.

2 Likes

I’m wondering what Wanted + IT would do. Become both the seducer and the person people want to seduce.

Saint actually told me that would be a very good combo.

When I saw that cover with the circle and target I immediately thought of a James bond intro.

Also a great combo. Or Love Bomb.

11 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I was thinking Wanted, RICH, and EOG. People want to do business with you.

5 Likes

Then you’d make sweet lovin’ over the table and seal the deal

2 Likes

With that stack, I think you will end up working for the queen of england. “On her majesty’s secret service” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Kingsman Stack

EoG
Stark
Wanted
RICH

Waiting to see the answer to this question:

4 Likes

hopefully we’ll be the one that got away, only after we’ve been with them a bit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think the unpredictability nuance that seduction add would not be got for business. Unless you are Paris Hilton…:grin:

:grin: (re: Paris Hilton)

but there are different phases, contexts, and cycles to consider.

The attraction phase: attracting new clients, attracting interest in a new direction, etc.,

The context of negotiation, persuasion, winning people over to a particular point of view

The cycle of waxing and waning interest and commitment to long-term goals. Renewing the interest of various stakeholders in working towards long-term goals/objectives.

I think that Wanted can probably still be fruitfully used in business spaces as one important element of what’s needed (at times).

EDIT: In that regard it may have some compatibility with Stark.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Was thinking the exact same thing

1 Like

hahaha yeah…
I already feel like the man, I don’t need to know I could have something lol I want to have it.

1 Like

Pretty sure the wanted element of ‘Wanted’ applies for the sex you find attractive for seduction/sex/romance purposes but I guess the the jury is still out on client acquisition/business.

If your in ‘the world’s oldest profession’ I imagine this would work as a stand alone title for business

1 Like

not sure I follow, did you already run it? :smiley: