Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I tried YT subs (Face + Body) in the meantime from February to this very day.

Made personal research on my own, took photos to observe changes. Compared two months ago, my face got less rounder and instead got a bit leaner. More defined, althought results are slow but prominent.
It’s POSSIBLE. Saw the results and I got my own proof.

So imagine my reaction when I saw SC’s finally releasing this.
If Fire, among others researched about physical changes and released modules packs, it’s for a reason. This stuff is possible.

3 Likes

This is not a sale pitch, right? Lol
Make me wanna grab mine…

I thought you came from YT subs community :slightly_smiling_face:. I am often there. What channels do you use on YT?

Nope :smile: no affiliation program here :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, don’t risk being blacklisted lol

1 Like

Well you better believe I’m going to grab a copy. After all the healing I’m doing? It’s gonna be fun.

1 Like

been running em together for 3 days, im just more tired than usual, nothin else

Oh, where?

Only been hitting the gym for a couple weeks and not even really had the time to do it everyday. My Mother says I’m already looking buffer, WANTED perhaps lol.

Went to my Daughter’s bday party a couple days back. I got more stares than any other male there, including from the married women. I caught every single female there staring at least twice, except for the ones I’ve already known for a while anyway. The ones that didn’t stare are more like family.

My facial shape seems to slowly but surely becoming more “squared” too.

12 Likes

Khanted or Sean Khannery

2 Likes

daaaamn bro that’s insane, start taking pictures trust me itll help with your recon when it hits you

good action: chew gum

2 Likes

Hit recon today with what I can only assume is WANTED since I’ve changed my patterns of using my stack around so gotta chill a little.

WANTED has made me notice what I’m unhappy about with my looks and is giving me ideas on what to change about them.I also think it is drawing my focus to those things so I can consciously ask for them to be changed (if that makes sense?).

4 Likes

56 Likes

imagine posting a picture and getting 20 likes in 2 hours

5 Likes

one loop today

felt more masculine internally
more assertive posture than usual
some sensations possibly aura (a touch lighter than libertine)
more self-confidence and positivity within me

i like it

10 Likes

overall …it is pretty awesome experience…given the fact that I only ran one loop…

3 Likes

wow, most likes I’ve ever seen a post get,

sexy loving girls presented in half anime, half children’s book style, lusting after a man, who appears to be sweating with frustration and who also appears to have minor gynocomastia.

Demonstrating a universally relatable desirability of any one. (pre-preemptive apology if this cartoon is a drawing of someone you know)

you nailed the formula @Simon :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs:
and will undoubtedly be successful in any marketing/copy work you pursue

12 Likes

I am going to start experimenting with this on Fridays.

1 Like

Bro, i’m on nofap and this aint helping :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Reject humanity

Return to coomer

1 Like