Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Simple, you get bloodwork it’s the only way to know.

1 Like

I actually asked about how you balanced them, and how did they affect you.

1 Like

Basically this (I got lucky in finding my old thread when the same question was asked aha):

6 Likes

Thank you

Ran Wanted + limitless + Asc chamber yesterday, got a dream where I was seductively, playfully and mysteriously looking at really hot girls from past in their car and then I looked away coquettishly.

3 Likes

hahahaha @Simon this is some legendary shit

needs to be bumped

3 Likes

So this credit is going to WANTED. So when I started school I was going through a lot of inner growth, healing, and well school. Needless to say I was stressed, and well that affected my hair, I am also 28 so it could be the fact that it’s happening due to age.

The fact that I really like my hair, I had the strong egotistical urge to fix my hair loss. 7 weeks ago I went to the place I always get my haircut, I was suggested to give a new shampoo and conditioner a try. So I hit fuck it and bought it. She said it takes about 3 months to really see results and after 12 months you can back off and use it once a week. For now you just use it every other day and the amount you use is so small it lasts about 90 days.

Last week at 6 weeks I noticed my precious hairline filling in and I decided to go get a haircut. Had the same person that sold me the products and the results.

• Hair is a lot thicker

• Hair line is filling in even more

• Hair looks healthier as well as my scalp too. It’s not as dry as it was

The credit goes to WANTED cause well I was running it for that reason (mainly) and I got real good results much sooner than expected.

12/10 would run again.

17 Likes

oh hello

nice results from @iamryas lol

3 Likes

I am unsure how wanted has changed me. I just look to have sharper features and everything is more complimentary, like a photoshop touchup! LOL

excited to see how it goes

8 Likes

anyone hear “im a wanted man” in their head sometimes?

3 Likes

On LBFH I constantly have “Everything’s gonna be alright” in my mind. You know that famous song? ALL THE TIME lol

2 Likes

That does sound like something I’ve read on this forum before. 🫢

Actually the one voice I hear most in my head over the last year I’ve been on wanted is “nobody cares” (in response to any social anxiety”

5 Likes

I hear the voice of “whatever” and “most people are mediocre but you are not”

1 Like

I hear “I am wanted” in my head lol

2 Likes

I sometimes wish people knew how true this is. They would probably be far less self conscious. People are so often just oblivious or so focused on their own whatever …

2 Likes

I realize due to wanted breakthroughs how much of my life and happiness I throw away to baseless and irrational anxieties. Imagine the normal person and how much they sacrifice for anxiety

6 Likes

Oh mama, I’m in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.

Lawman has put an end to my runnin’, and I’m so far from my home.

Oh mama, I can hear you a’cryin, you’re so scared and all alone.

Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.

The jig is up, the news is out
They’ve finally found me
The renegade, who had it made
Retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This’ll be the end today
Of the wanted man

-Renegade, Styx

At least once a day when I’m running Wanted.

1 Like

I have the same thing but with wealth subs

This?