Main Discussion Thread: Seductress for Women

Again I quietly point out:

Human history goes back much further than our grandparents.

It is not simply whatever we wish it to be.

It’s internally rich and diverse. And has gone through countless changes. Things (including gender roles and relations and sexual politics) did not simply start changing just before the time that you happened to be born.

Remember, we’re talking about an estimated 108 billion human beings who have lived around the entire planet over an estimated 7500 generations (give or take 2000 or so). It’s basically impossible to essentialize any given lifestyle choice as ‘natural’ and ‘normal’ for ‘the ancestors’.

Please don’t misunderstand. I believe that you represent a valid position, stance, and territory for making sense of roles and for expressing your chosen lifestyle.

Some of the rhetorical strategies and moves that you’re employing to stake out that territory, however, are, in my judgment, uneven. That’s no crime obviously. But I’m still pointing it out.

It’s okay for you to choose what you choose simply because it’s your preference. That’s already sufficient. But our attempts to say that our preferred way is the only correct way because of ‘the ancestors’, or ‘history’, or ‘genetics’, or ‘The Great Mount Sumeru’ are always, in the end, going to look dubious to anyone who actually goes to carefully check out claims.

We’re literally made of will, choice, symbol, and animal impulse.

But I’ve no doubt that what you’ve come to is a workable position. If you’re human, it’s probably also imperfect.

And that’s okay.

3 Likes

The way you type is amazing bro holy shit I never thought I’d know how many people lived on earth, I honestly would have assumed more than 108 billion and I’m glad I now know the answer

A lot of the roles we say are natural might have not happened in the “good old days” as we claim them to be but based on human behaviors we can point out what either gender looks for in the opposite for whatever strategy they have, and we value falling into the category of “sexually selected” due to obvious reasons

What do you think of behaviorist approach to assessing your own preferred gender roles (within your relationship) even without the idealiZed belief that those were the roles in the “good years” (which I doubt, peak survival and genes were rough patches for humans)

3 Likes

Same.

This post must contain a minimum of ten characters, and meets that quota

2 Likes

I have a lot more to learn.

I know that.

I think there’s some real value in these perspectives.

My ideas have as many holes as the views that I was critiquing. Not an Alpha thing for me to say, necessarily, but hey, it’s true.

I think that the approach that @AlexanderGraves describes is one way that works. There’s a stability and solidity to it. Play your position. Carry your weight. There’s an honor in it. I believe it’s not all about swinging your d**k around as a man. I think that it’s also about showing up for certain responsibilities. The power @AlexanderGraves is talking about is earned. I can respect that when it’s carried out honorably, as I expect he would do.

There’s a lot that I don’t know.

But here’s one thing I do know:

Healthy systems are a mixture of anabolism and catabolism, of order and entropy.

Every complex system inherently integrates the processes of repair and destruction. This dynamic tension is one of the hallmarks of physical existence.

That sounds abstract, but one way that it plays out is that no matter what approach or system that we establish, it will always contain within itself the seeds and tendencies of breakdown. External critics can always conveniently label these as ‘flaws’.

But it’s just life. You build the sand castles and the waves wash them away. It’s not a flaw. Some sand castles last longer, some shorter.

I believe that if there is a law of nature, it is something like this:

Whatsoever is able to find a way to survive, will be allowed to survive. (For as long as that way is able to keep working.)

Now get out there and make some interesting shapes!’

Behaviorism works as an explanatory framework. To an extent. It has its limitations. It’s probably better, for example, at looking backwards, than looking forwards. It’s not going to anticipate or predict innovation particularly well. But it will analyze the hell out of existing habits, structures, and patterns.

Post facto reasoning tends, interestingly enough, to find evidence to support itself.

Once the game is over, it’s much easier to show how the victors were always going to take home the win.

While the game is still in progress, though? It’s not always so obvious.

Bruh, that’s all I’ve got.

5 Likes

This is what I commonly refer to as “Bro science.”
I don’t look much into studies or ideologies and theories. I base ALL my teachings in what has worked in real life for people.

However, there is more to it:

Absolutely.

IMO nature works in cycles.

Everything dies and is built anew. Democracy, societal structures, countries, humans.

As Aristotle said, “Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies and feminine democracies give way to tyranny.”

Now you could say that’s just the opinion of a very old man. Sure.

And this is exactly the case. Opinion.
Nobody can know the future and how things will unfold or what will work best in the future. I just know what works for MY clients right now and that’s what I am doing.

I am fully aware that SOME women are fine with being leaders (although IMO (READ, MY OPINION) this backfires later when nature decides family is not possible anymore).
However, the silent majority SEEMS to be more happy with traditional roles. Then again, this is the vaguest guesstimate there is. Just feedback for me.

4 Likes

Back to the original reason for resurrecting this thread. The forum is rocky recently.

Edit: taking down the Bat signal

2 Likes

Yes, right.

Sadly, the question here still isn’t answered which I think is on topic:

Also the question what they consider “alpha female”

I think these are important to know for buyers of this sub. Objectively.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

They’ve stated this in the manual

They don’t have a written script of what they believe what an alpha is they allow your mind to discover what it is to be alpha for you

5 Likes

Nah I don’t think so, power makes you more of what you are, but there is more directional-ality in Khan and Emperor than enhancing your module concept of power-like Ascension does. They both will also do that but also

Emperor will orient you towards raising your status and freedom
Khan will orient you towards social and sexual dominance

even if neither of those things are who you are or who you’ve ever been or been conscious values of yours -although if you choose to run those subs those are likely values or aspiration-al values of yours

My theory

People who try to run those subs who don’t like those things or are not in a place to go through the fire to get there, get more recon.

For example I have a very fixed value to be desired by woman I am attracted to, on Emperor I stopped caring about that, then I started getting a lot of attraction, and when I didn’t get it, it annoyed me, then I stopped caring about- this went on in waves. Eventually I realized I want that sexual influence more powerfully and I valued caring about it more then being pushed to not care about it- so I added Primal and then PS, and I got less recon on Emperor.

On Khan -at times you will definitely not be liked and possibly be a threat to certain men- if you can’t learn to have this be part of your reality, and are always looking for that not to be the case, that will cause more recon on Khan etc

8 Likes

I see seductress as an enhanced toolset. One I personally use for that little extra oomf of persuasion influence in discussions/negotiations. Skills and abilities that compliment whatever’s in the nucleus of you. It doesn’t make me rawr, or suddenly want to crush all men beneath my feet. Though that might be a lucrative additional stream of income.

There are ultra feminine movements around that veer away from traditional feminists either by choice or perceived necessity. Some confuse boundaries, assertion and ambition with being too masculine.

I’m not condemning these types of relationships. I’ve been in them. It was ok for me, and now it’s not. Marriage was ok for me, until it wasn’t, and now I dunno. I’m happier now than I’ve been in ages. that’s definitely thanks to being able to focus on myself more instead of my former default setting.

There are levels. The things I want don’t mesh with someone in that particular dynamic any longer without a host of other requirements.

Anyhoo, digression. What I took note of in the post I first replied to was the idea of threading submission through a subliminal. Why not just have all the complimentary skills and let the person calibrate to their natural inclination for such things?

Saint and Fire can probably clear up any confusion on the nature of “alpha” scripting in the sub and we can go along with our day.

3 Likes

i dont mean to derail thread even harder but this is my last post here.

FEARSOME module has done absolute fucking wonders for me alongside furious ascent and lifeblood fable for damage control and overall respect from the vast mattering majority to make the aspect of men hating on you of khan A FUCKING FUN RIDE, try it out bois if you have to

@pacman

me just existing in a space where theres a hating man makes me find ways to AMOG him (when he oversteps: and they usually do) and just win the girl’s attention by default

7 Likes

There’s nothing in Seductress that would stop this from happening.

Ya’ll are KILLING me with this one. We have around 60 products, most of them are marketed toward and made with men in mind (since we’re two men making the products) and the FIRST product we made that’s very much exclusive to women (since AscWomen was a conversion of an existing title), we get a bunch of men acting insecure about what it’ll do to women.

The alpha scripting in Seductress follows the exact same philosophy as our other scripting: we don’t force ANY kind of lifestyle on anyone. It’s designed to bring out the best in the user – to enhance the best parts of their natural personality and help them develop a mindset that both resonates with them and helps them achieve their goals.

If a woman is naturally domineering and that approach brings good results in her life, Seductress may enhance and develop that attribute. If she’s naturally submissive and that’s what she truly wants in life, Seductress will enhance and that develop attribute.

As always, Subliminal Club is about CHOICE. In every male-oriented sub we’ve made, we’ve written the scripts in a way that allows you to consciously guide your results. We’re not changing that philosophy when we make products for women. Let me make this clear: we will NEVER make a subliminal with the aim of making anyone more “submissive.” If you’re a naturally submissive person and you enjoy that, then our titles will simply bring out the best of those attributes so that you’ll better enjoy your life. It is not our job to enforce or regulate any kind of societal ideas about relationships. We simply provide tools to bring out the best in you, and then YOU can decide what to do with your life.

There’s nothing in Seductress that would make this women’s default response. My girlfriend ran Seductress and nothing of the sort happened. She actually went the opposite – working out everyday, losing 20 pounds and gaining a ton of muscle, dyed her hair blonde, began walking around in lingerie while cooking. Stuff you’d see in movies. That being said, she’s a very old school, traditional latina woman who really has no ambition to lead in a relationship, as that’s an element still inherent in her culture.

That being said, I’ve received reports from women who finally found a sense of authority and control in their lives and did become very externally dominant.

Again – it’s about choice. And that’s not going to change, because that’s SubClub’s way. If you’re scared that Seductress will ruin your relationship, you shouldn’t ask your partner to run it because YOU’RE not ready. Do some more rounds of Khan or Emperor – something to build a stronger internal frame, because if you’re weak on that front, NO ONE will respect you, men nor women.

Was I scared that my girlfriend would leave me if she ran Seductress? Hell no, I’m Saint Sovereign. I went from broke and destitute to a millionaire in the middle of a global pandemic, and I did it in about six years. If she thinks she can find someone better, then that’s her choice – by all means, go do it. I’ll survive, I’ll thrive and I’ll move on and keep reaching new levels of success.

Now, who are we to say that a woman shouldn’t have the ability to feel the same sense of internal strength as I do? If this frightens you, go do some soul searching, as it means that you’re afraid of competing. And I hate to tell you, this world can be cruel and unrelenting. Find your sense of strength and own your life. Don’t ask us to not provide tools for 50% of the planet because you’re worried you might lose.

This topic needs to get back on track, and ASAP.

41 Likes

Awesome post.

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up.

One of the reasons I joined SC amongst other competitors is that you guys are what I consider a “based” company.

Good to see this being the case on women’s products aswell. (I. E. There is no particular direction given, it’s her choice).

Lmao, in that case, you are most certainly blessed.

That’s the Spirit.

This is spot on, if you are a person running Khan or another Alpha Title and constantly growing and adapting it only makes sense to balance your relationship by having your wife or girlfriend listen to Subliminal’s as well.

Otherwise, you’ll drift apart anyway.

A relationship is about balance – now as Humans we have a certain amount of energy and if you currently working on a business or something else, you’d prefer to keep your wife or girlfriend while she is spending most of her energy developing and advancing her romantic and sexual side, let alone her inner-strength without having fully internalized and grown yours – it’s most probably not a good decision.

You are going to waste a lot of useful energy on your relationship which might get out of bounds.

@SaintSovereign’s experience with Seductress might not exactly overlap with ours.

Just know that whatever decision you make @AlexanderGraves, it is up to you to accept the consequences, lol – it can go anywhere depending on your own energy compared to hers.

In the end, it would be a lovely gamble – you might be seeing some movie stuff as well, if that be the case surely report back to us :wink:

1 Like

If you’d ask me in the past wether it’s a good idea to let your spouse run seductress, i’d probably tell you it’s not because of hypergamy.

now i think the opposite actually, both partners should grow together and if one think that he/she can find better, they should go ahead and do it. that way you see they were not a reliable partner in the first place which saves you time/effort/energy and $

Whatever any of you might have meant or intended with these quotes above, please realize these might be negatively charged that could lead to unintended consequences. This is a public forum and many people are watching.

This is also an example of me not seeing everything that goes on here. I wasn’t tracking this thread.

Remember whatever you intend, however innocent or noble your motives might be, however much you think you’re not responsible for others’ reactions, however innocuous you think your inclinations are, however much you think you can’t control how others feel, there is only one person responsible for your post when you press “reply”.

Now the good news: To all who have posted over the previous 9 days, I am pleased with how civil you did interact with each other. This thread could have blown up in ways that could have been very acrimonious. Yet I see a discussion rather than conflagration. So thank you!

Thank you for that.

4 Likes

ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION, K?

It is inevitable, though.

But it doesn’t matter since SC will play a huge role in the upcoming Golden Age @Hermit keeps talking about.

Here's why

I know the Google Algorithm gets all "wushy" when you use these kinda keywords, but since SC is slowly moving out of the Early Adopter stage into the Broad Masses, inevitably the vv0ke-crowd will find the titles.

I’ve dealt with these people for years. I have received death threats in my Twitter DMs, and people virtually wishing cancer upon my children.
Because I said gender is not a social construct.

Now imagine what would happen if these people find the copy-text to Khan or Primal.

zC0k1Qp

Why does it not matter?

Simple, I don’t know if Saint and Fire manifested this intentionally, or if it is “coincidence” but the timeframe in which you guys will achieve mass adoption will most likely closely align with the crumble of the current establishment, mostly the propaganda machines, err… the Media corporations.
Even if you don’t have insider information that they’re struggling financially (and getting really desperate) people just don’t believe the Media anymore.

Once it is revealed how people have been falsly indoctrinated, they will quickly want a solution for better programming.

Which is exactly where SC comes in. Mostly because the subs we all listen to just work SO MUCH BETTER than all the lame rest you find online.
It is affordable, and easy to use, gives a ton of results. Perfect product.

I also believe that once most people (or a lot) listen to the subs and raise their consciousness, humanity will achieve new heights. Just imagine a ton of people worldwide running Quantum Limitless…

Remember that these people I mentioned above are the loud minority.

The silent majority just wants to live a good life, have sex, have money, and chill with their loved ones. They don’t give a flying DAMN about any of these -isms.

This is why it doesn’t matter if Google sends the screeching harpies, because the endresult will be glorious, even if it might get dirty in between.

See, I don’t make any decision here. I don’t consider myself powerful enough to tell anyone what to do with their subconscious (unless they ask me).

She already stopped listening to it and is on RebirthU currently.

I’ll tell her everything Saint said, but I think she’ll just want to have a custom down the line then lol

That’s weird, because a Khan truly has no issue with Hypergamy. If anything, he welcomes it because he is the Apex Predator where Hypergamy will send all the hotties :wink:

I do, however, heavily agree with this part:

4 Likes

No. SubClub has been and will be politically and societally neutral. We create tools for ANYONE to advance their potential and achieve their dreams. We aren’t taking sides on any topic like this, and as such, the discussion on the forum will remain politically neutral.

We want to be a fixed point of reference for everyone – we supply the tools, you build your life and take it in the direction you want.

They’ll be banned upon sight. We don’t allow men to be shamed for wanting sex, so no calling men players, or “creepy,” or anything of the sort for having a natural sexual impulse. Likewise, no calling women “sluts” or “thots,” etc. We do not care about people’s sexual lives so long as the sex they engage in is consensual.

We do not care what you do, so long as it’s legal. No anti or pro “SJW” rhetoric here. I don’t care what political party any of you belong to, since we aren’t discussing it here anyway.

This is a neutral no-man’s land. Any of you with inclinations of “canceling” someone, beware – @Fire and myself are NOT easy targets. We’ll fight you in an actual court.

So, let’s get back on target, ya’ll. Women’s experiences with Seductress.

13 Likes

First, I am sorry you getting overt threats of violence. It is likely such threats against you are illegal, and I hope you can get this resolved and stopped.

To be clear, SC is here for personal development. This idea about SC being a part of a Golden Age or social revolution is in someone else’s imagination. SC is for the individual for their personal goals and plans.

SC was and is politically and socially neutral, and aspires to be a light house for those journeying on the sea of personal development. Each person can buy SC subliminals to build the life they choose.

My concern for all is that you and all those involved are safe, and that you are leading the life of your choosing without harm to others.

3 Likes