Main Discussion Thread: Seductress for Women

Alpha, to me, means being clear and confident about what you want.

If what you want is to raise children and be primarily focused on the domestic sphere, then you’ll know that and be confident about it.

If what you want is to be an entrepreneurial woman who establishes her own brand, then you’ll know that.

Many women want a bit of both, or what they want changes over time. So, they’ll have the courage to follow that path too.

Ascension, like power in general, just “makes you more of who you already are” (as the cliché about money goes). It’s not some sort of ideology-implant or something.

Or am I missing the point? I’m admittedly stumbling into this already-in-progress conversation.

5 Likes

Yes, you’re right. Completely agree with what you’re saying.

I’d rather be with someone able to assert themselves and take of themselves and those around them.

Not someone to hold their hands and play knight in shining armor with; that’s what mistresses are for :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

unless that’s what she wants, eh? She might be in the mood for that.

(she might even want that Monty Python and the Holy Grail knight who makes a lot of noise and gets chopped to pieces. but hopefully not.).

1 Like

Sure. But those are instilled by society, aren’t they? Maybe just running sanguine or regeneration would be better to find herself. Or a custom.

You guys see this wrongly, I am not afraid of anything here. I am fully detached. If she leaves, so be it.

This is what SHE said to me after hearing about alpha scripting.

Then again, maybe her understanding of alpha scripting is wrong, who knows?

I’m just saying she feels like she didn’t get what was promoted on the sales page. This might also be due to her misunderstanding.

I personally, am fully aware of society and what’s being instilled in women. I have my opinion on it and I am aware that it is totally contrary to what is pushed everywhere. This is all I’m gonna add to that because it’ll be too political.

This just shows me that your understanding of “submissive” is not the same as mine.
It doesn’t mean doormat. Not at all.

Confident and submissive is totally possible and that is what my wife is. She was mostly looking for deepening that, sexual mastery, removal of doubt, etc.

1 Like

Right.

I assume that what you mean by ‘submissive’ is ‘able to gracefully acquiesce to a capable or appropriate leader without feeling diminished by that’.

But if you think about it, you probably don’t want your wife to obey the commands of every dominant person who happens to stand before her. That would be the pure meaning of ‘submissive’. It would not be personal or specific to you and your relationship.

Here I’m just presuming, so I may be wrong. But I think that you probably want her to have the capacity to respect and acknowledge your role as a leader in your team.

I’m guessing that if some other dominant leader came around, you’d want her to give a very confident ‘no’ to that person.

It sounds like you may be equating ‘alpha’ with ‘bossy’ and ‘power-grabbing’.

I equate it more with dignity. So, I don’t see anything for you to be worried about.

Then again, 99% of the universe (in my brain) is made up of dark matter. So, yeah, once again. I’m probably missing something.

5 Likes

Well, diddly…

What he said :slight_smile:

Precisely.

I don’t care.

People look at me funny when I say this but I don’t want anyone to do anything with my leadership. My way or the highway, pretty simple.

Then again, you are right about the not bowing to anyone part. This however is imo just healthy and should any person have. This is why I was thinking confidence is good.

Me and her. And that is the key.

If she thinks alpha means power woman and running companies then since the sub maximizes her thoughts and beliefs on that, right?

This is, to me, the most interesting point here.

Would the subliminal–due to its being guided by conscious intention–intensify and augment the model and vision of power that your wife holds in her mind? Even if that model is one she considers negative?

That’s definitely a @SaintSovereign -worthy question.

Ultimately, whatever the really formal version of the answer is, I agree with your reasoning: if a particular program does not appeal to you, that is probably a very good sign that it may not be right for you. I, personally, give a lot of weight to those kinds of reactions.

But it’s also important to be sure that the person has really read the description (so that their intuition has been properly informed). If after reading the description for Ascension for Women, she felt like ‘naah’, then I’d agree. This may not be the right time.

But yeah, Saint or Fire will clarify this much better.

The distinction seems a bit like semantics. But I get your point. You’re saying it’s not a negotiation as far as you’re concerned. But I’d say that (on a purely logical level) what you’re referring to as ‘your way’ still falls under the general category of Things You Want. Anyway, life isn’t purely logical, so, point well-noted.

(I’ll be on the highway, if you need me:joy:)

In any case,
This seems to be more about your (plural) own beliefs and perceptions and less about what is objectively contributed by the subliminal.

4 Likes

Well, the Seductress copy reads nothing of “Alpha female.” It read to her like a seductive (hint) woman, that loves her body, her sexuality, and is confident in interactions with others, but mostly men, and lives a happy life.

The Alpha-female thing is really only stated on Ascension for women, where on the Seductress copy it says “We’ve included much of Ascension for women”
But what?

Then randomly on the forum I find out it has the “alpha-female” scripting, where I thought it really only has the confidence part.

Then again, the issue might really just lie in what we, you, everyone else, and most importantly Saint and/or Fire consider “Alpha-Female.”

1 Like

Also, sounds like she (and you) are plenty confident already. And, all of these points aside, It’s kind of cool how you both aligned in your view and reaction to this subject.

:joy::rofl::joy: It just hit me that this entire conversation is actually a bit ironic. The both of you sound like an alpha couple already. hahaha.

(EDIT: oh. in my definition of alpha.)

1 Like

What will Khan or Emperor do?
Intensify that?

1 Like

Well Khan definitely, but imo this is due to Stage1 Total Breakdown.

For me, it totally brought me back to my source and who I am, who I want to be. Actually, so far that I was questioning if I really want to be the Khan imposing my will on others, or if I choose a more spiritual path.

Total Breakdown could almost be a standalone healing sub.

Then again, especially for emperor imo it depends on how SC considers “Alpha.” So we def need an answer on that from our Generals :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes, we’re already pretty ahead of most people (yes, I just said that).

Before I came to subclub I was consciously doing all these things and we already had a ton of sex.

But you know, there is always room for AGGRESSIVE EXPANSION.

AlexanderTheGreat

1 Like

That ‘makes you more of who you are’ thing is a colloquial expression. Not very precise.

But to me part of what it’s saying is that external power does not automatically lead to internal development. If you avoid facing the internal challenges, in other words, they’ll keep on influencing your life in similar ways. Just in different places and at different scales.

I think this is not completely true for Ascension, Emperor, or Khan. All of these do not simply impact one’s external life. They also create opportunities to face yourself and to evolve in one’s values, perceptions, and ideas.

But it’s also been pretty clearly stated that the subliminals will not force anyone to take any of the opportunities and avenues that are created.

So, if a person is highly committed to a particular value system or to a particular goal, it’s unlikely that the subliminal will change that.

Also, I think that all of the programs here just lead you to explore different paths and lines of development that exist within your own potential. Unexplored and unrecognized, yes. But also, already implicitly there.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Gonna say this. I didn’t suddenly change into something I wasn’t. Just became more of the “me” of my aspirations. Less tolerant of BS. It shouldn’t affect your basic inclinations, but perhaps if you don’t find the subject worth acquiescing to then you might not “feel” like doing so.

Anyway the vibe I get from the ask for a submissive subliminal doesn’t sound like any fun. More like an “honor and obey” than a settle into your own realm of possibility. This would seem off for someone would would defer if convinced by someone else with more domain expertise, wealth, knowledge or power. Is probably only ethical if they wanted to.

I posit this would ring true even for fully immersed subs with a praise kink.

2 Likes

This is the general consensus that has been indoctrinated in women for decades.

As I mentioned above, submissive doesn’t mean doormat.
It means giving your life into the hands of the powerful man OF YOUR CHOICE.

This requires A TON of mental fortitude. Which is why weak feminists can’t do it.

Anyway, this is not to debate the semantics of the word submissive, and AGAIN, this is what SHE said. Not me.

But regardless, thank you for your female view on that!

2 Likes

I like to use the analogy of the ship.

Since it is a relationSHIP, right?

Two captains make for a bad cruise…

There is ONE captain. The man.
And the First Officer, his wife/gf/whatever.

Her viewpoint and opinion is highly valued and ENCOURAGED.

But the last word has the captain.

Pretty simple. And it worked like that for millennia.
My grandparents lived like that and BOTH genders were very happy with it.

Why do we suddenly think this is outdated?

3 Likes

Yep, I know.

Aye that’s the part there. You choose. The sub doesn’t make you any more or less inclined to want this. It does however sometimes make you less tolerant of things you accepted before if they don’t resonate with your highest self.

1 Like

some girls just like femininity and service to their man and some don’t, it is how it is and men of status want that type of girl so that they find peace in their relationship as the king of their castle.

I knew a lot of girls like that in the past and they couldnt even say it outside themselves because they’d just get piledrived by fempowered masculinized women, more are open to say how they feel, now.

and i know a lot of men that couldnt put their finger on why they disliked dating “boss bitches” and finally now they just say it like “I dont wanna be with a masculine woman” just as much as some women wouldnt wanna be with an effeminate man

4 Likes

Thank you.

This kind of reaction tells me exactly what I need to know.
No offense, to each their own, all good.

But this helps a lot! All the best.

@Yazooneh
Couldn’t have said it any better. I don’t tell anyone what to do with their lives. For me, this is just experience from years of working with men and women in their sexless marriages. The reason was always the same.

Regardless of any of this, Malkuts question towards Saint still stands and is very interesting.

2 Likes