Main Discussion Thread: Seductress for Women

Grr, what could possibly be different from the Q modules already released :slight_smile: I was planning to get a custom with the physical change modules soon too…

Bracing myself for another tsunami of indecisiveness, soul searching, reconciliation I refuse to acknowledge as such, goal evaluation and sub planning, only let go of nothing and put more in my stack.

2 Likes

Ah I got confused because they mentioned it was in custom already. My bad for reading in between meetings. :rofl:

2 Likes

Does Seductress include Sex Mastery?

Is your girlfriend that bad in bed? lmao

3 Likes

Italians don’t need Sex Mastery. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@Simon, @friday, ya’ll never leave me alone do you, haha!

Especially Italian Scorpio’s lol we have 100% sexual compatibility but then again we are governed by extremes

So, never good enough :smiley:, the lack of growth bores us we love to reach new heights continually.

Anyhow no need to justify, I need to get her Seductress and I have to know whether it includes Sex Mastery or not because otherwise I’d listen to it with her during sleep but I actually do not really want to listen to another program, I’d rather have her listen to it.

With Jupiter in Gemini, I have a natural tendency to learn languages, of course, I forgot to add the linguistic module in my Quantum Limitless Custom but for the sake of it – how long do you guys think it takes me to speak Italian fluently? (I love challenges).

4 Likes

Yes, I think so.

1 Like

Does seductress have height modules?

The physical shifting in such “older” technology is profoundly impeccable, my wife has noticed physical shifting improvements in such a short duration. She’s now inspired in increasing her height, and is not ready for a custom yet.

1 Like

If only I knew that beforehand, then I wouldn’t have told my wife.

She certainly doesn’t want that and me neither, because I thought Seductress really just makes her more sensual, sexy, confident in her body, etc.

Didn’t think it would make her an Alpha-feminist kinda woman?

Or am I seeing this too much in extremes?

Like what other changes did you notice in her besides physical? How would you describe it?

I doubt it, it may bring about her internal strength and confidence as a woman, and what you/one might consider a ‘masculine’ capacity in certain environments//when necessary, like for work or self assertion but I don’t think it will make her more ‘ball busting’/ untrusting/ less surrendered, in the divine feminine sense, in relationship etc

1 Like

Lol,

Do not give Seductress to your wives — just a generous hint.

Things get out of control before you know it.

3 Likes

Any more info on that, haha?

But I definitely got the info wrong then what it actually does.
Gotta admit, so far it made it worse lol

If SC ever makes a sub for a submissive, but sensual and sexual kinda woman, great nurturing mother and a wife getting the best out of her man, you have a buyer :wink:

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves,

If you want to improve your romantic or Love life just get her Sex Mastery or Sex & Seduction — Seductress will cause her to become independent in every way and become assertive as like you have never seen before.

Definitely not a way of improving your relationship, lol!

If anything make sure to remove that file from her iPhone asap.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Saint ditched my question about this last time because I assume he doesn’t want his company to be labeled toxic or smth.

But definitely needs to go then.

2 Likes

Both these titles you mentioned seem very male oriented.

Sure they are unisex?

More confident, independent, I agree with you on the “alpha-feminist” thing but in a non-toxic down your throat way. You know, the “part-time lesbians, ex-witch, feminist”. But I can see why @hermit warns.

All of these traits were originally her natural self, but this brought them back. Also got comfortable dressing up and such. It also brought her awareness about others being stuck in some mental loop - woke her up. Gave her productivity, less complaining.

@Azriel nailed it.

If you’re having troubles, you may want to khan up or wanted.

1 Like

Damn it. Saw more posts on this thread and thought that there might actually be a woman here sharing thoughts and experiences.

haha. Not that I don’t appreciate you men as well.

But I do miss women’s voices/experiences on the forum.

Khan up? But what use does a khan have for a woman wanting to be independent of him?

I am sure if she keeps running it our marriage will die and this is why I think @Fire and @SaintSovereign this needs to be crystal clear on the sales page that alpha female scripting is in it.

Regardless of political stance or what’s right for women. My wife read the copy and thought “sure I want that”
Now that I told her what is in there, she said “that’s stupid” lol

2 Likes

This is why I said to Khan up, or emperor, or wanted, or primal, or whatever. It’s an opportunity to enhance oneself and grow.

Highly doubt they included anything political. Not the way SC run thing. Every choice is left up to the user’s own beliefs.

For what’s it worth, Seductress is made by female consultants, not through the lens of a man and their perception of how a woman should behave.

I’m sure saint will chime in soon

1 Like