Main Discussion Thread: Seductress for Women

Thanks mnemosyne. I think i will set an alarm on my phone to exercise to see if that works. I did 46 days out of 56 exercising during lockdown. Now i just dont seem to have the energy or inclination. Maybe try to workout every other day for 30 mins to start with. I managed to change my body shape to a certain degree. On the one hand dont want to lose the changes that happened but i was doing an hour every day - the drive then was to to keep calm coz of having a negative person in my flat for a while. I dont understand how i can want something so much but just cant be asked. :pensive::thinking:

2 Likes

Actually told a friend to b*****k me if i didnt exercise today. After our call i actually used Beast Unleashed to get through the workout. Did 20 mins. Hopefully its the start of my exercise routine getting back on track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve done 30 days/nights with Seductress. I seem to be getting compliments from guys i just met. Its nice but also not quite sure how to handle some of the comments. I wonder if any of the other subs would enhance Seductress? Auras and libertine come to mind lol

1 Like

What comments can’t you handle?

I have read some of your comments on here. Its all to do with being south of the belt buckle :flushed:
I do like some things to be left to the imagination. Not all guys are er mmm handsome

2 Likes

Ignore and move on and choose which ones you want…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh i have.

I have one person in mind just think i have to turn up the sex/seduction up a notch or 2. There is a 15 yr age gap :joy:

1 Like

Add libertine and see the fun …lol

Thats what i thought. Us cougars have to show you younger guys what we are made of :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lucky you from another country…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Im from the UK - you?

1 Like

South Africa

Just read that sex mastery is unisex mmm interesting idea

1 Like

Try libertine with that…

Is this one out? I would be really interested in this. I saw it on the custom sub part but its just too expensive and i can’t afford it and was curious if there is a normal sub for this.

Yes seductress is in the regular store.

1 Like

:smile: :hugs:

@JKL was asking about “the male equivalent for that, including male enhancement” as mentioned in Post #33.

No, that one’s not released yet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for replying for me, yes i was asking for the male equivalent. Are there any plans to release it? Or is it never coming out?

1 Like

The male version is coming. We want to test our new “physical changes” scripting first.

5 Likes

Oh can’t wait! Thank you, have an amazing day ^^

1 Like