Main Discussion Thread: Seductress for Women

Will this make me an alpha female? Can this make me more consistent in whatever i do? become successful in whatever i do? i don’t know? lol i just want to be more successful with friendships, love, school, career, take care of myself etc. And will this make all of my goals a reality and eb more dedicated and hardworking?

3 Likes

Are there any ladies currently using this ?

im using it

2 Likes

Another thing? will this make me more intelligent?

It will help, but you still have to take action toward those goals. As long as you do, you’ll see a “steamroll” effect occur and notice things progressing at a phenomenal rate.

Subliminals can only influence, they don’t “make” things happen. By working toward your goals, you open pathways to manifestation, and that’s where the subliminals do its magic.

5 Likes

It’s coming :wink:

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign - I knew it! Thank you

is this like an alpha female type of subliminal?

Primal Seduction.

We’re fortunate that PS was the last of its kind - a product whose module list was shared. :smile:
In there, are:

• Spartan LITE
  • Centurion
  • Impeccable Style

So, ideal physique/appearance was an intention for PS too.

The “physical changes” is a new development with Emperor v4 being the only one to have it yet.

PS is an old product though, and an update is expected before Valentine’s 2020.

Only difference in Seductress compared to PS is becoming “insanely popular within any social circle”.
This also seems to be in Ev4, but we already had access to it with SocialKing/TrueSocial and Daredevil.

2 Likes

Yes, it contains the full script of Ascension for Women.

3 Likes

@Simon - a perfect answer as always. Thanks, man

2 Likes

What does it mean when you say it contains the full script of asenscion? does it mean it has all of the affirmations of ascension?

1 Like

Yes, exactly.

3 Likes

No Simon physical changes are not a new developmwnt in V4. There were users who were experiencing physical changes with V1 of emperor.

1 Like

So, did this sub replace Monarch? Our is that in the works?

1 Like

It’s in the works. We just received more requests for a product like this than Monarch.

6 Likes

To all the ladies how is Seductress treatimg you ?.

2 Likes

i’m enjoying it so far!

4 Likes

I am a woman and I found it very interesting this combo effects, but I don’t want to attract men to have relationships, I want to attract other women for this.

Can I use it without fear of attracting men?

3 Likes

Seductress is going to increase your overall attractiveness – there’s no way to stop men from becoming attracted to you using a subliminal. However, it’ll also make you more attractive to women also.

3 Likes