Main Discussion Thread: Seductress for Women

No Simon physical changes are not a new developmwnt in V4. There were users who were experiencing physical changes with V1 of emperor.

1 Like

So, did this sub replace Monarch? Our is that in the works?

1 Like

Itā€™s in the works. We just received more requests for a product like this than Monarch.

6 Likes

To all the ladies how is Seductress treatimg you ?.

2 Likes

iā€™m enjoying it so far!

4 Likes

I am a woman and I found it very interesting this combo effects, but I donā€™t want to attract men to have relationships, I want to attract other women for this.

Can I use it without fear of attracting men?

3 Likes

Seductress is going to increase your overall attractiveness ā€“ thereā€™s no way to stop men from becoming attracted to you using a subliminal. However, itā€™ll also make you more attractive to women also.

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks for that.

Well, I have a more general doubt. I never used subliminals. I was looking for something trustable and the Universe brought me here. I read the free ebook and im reading some topics here but iā€™m a little intrigued:

How to know iā€™ve reached the full potencial with one sub? I mean, how to know the moment to stop using it and be sure that the effects are permanent? Is there an average time between usurers related to this? I didnā€™t find any information about it.

Iā€™m asking this because i believe the if we are using something to accomplish the True Power, at some point, we wont need it anymoreā€¦

2 Likes

This is such a deep question that Iā€™m sure there will be many opinions and responses.

I can think of two indicators immediately:

1. You have definitively reached the goal or desired state that first inspired you to play the subliminal program.

2. Progress in the area of your life affected by the program has become smooth, effortless, and intentional, without playing the subliminal. You feel able to potently and effectively create and perform.

Those would both be indicators that you have internalized the point of view that the subliminal was teaching you. The second is more profound than the first.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this is actually true. Society / life is ALWAYS going to influence you, even after the results become locked in. Itā€™s like going to the gym and being healthy. Youā€™ll always have to do some kind of exercise / maintenance in order to sustain your results. You may not need to go as hard as you did when you first started, but SOME kind of exercise is required. Same thing with subliminals. Some of us go hard, ALL the time ā€“ like myself. Iā€™m hitting subs up all day, everyday and have done so for years. But, every now and again, I take a little break and let my mind rest.

Itā€™s up to you and your needs.

10 Likes

So will this help a woman with sleeping better and making financial choices better and working on herself more and bettering herself?

asking for a friend of mine who is going through a lot and has problems sleeping because of exes

3 Likes

Hi I download Seductress yesterday as i feel that i have something lacking but dont ask me what lol. My relationships with the opposite sex start off great but then 8-12 months later it goes to pot. I have 4 failed marriages behind me and want that to change. Done 50 yrs of off on dating. Male friends say im attractive (hourglass figure), easy to talk to. Have i picked the right subliminal? I have one male friend ive known for 3 yrs. Sometimes we are close sometimes not. Would love to date him hence the subliminal :thinking:

4 Likes

Itā€™s the best solo one available for what you seek thatā€™s not customized. If thereā€™s anything else youā€™d like to explore you could pair it with another title.

1 Like

What did ā€œMonarchā€ end up morphing into? Or is it still in the works?

Still in the works. We had more women requesting things like Seductress, and since StarkQ is technically unisex, we never went back to finish it.

Monarch was going to be unisex Emperor? Stark works well for my purposes but maybe thereā€™d still be interest.

1 Like

@mnemosyne - Monarch will be ā€œEmperor for Womenā€. Basically, Monarch is ā€œThe Empressā€

1 Like

StarkQ aka TonyPottsQ

Mnemosyne - thank you for your help. Ive had a look at the others but not sure what i want to work. I know i want to exercise better than my current hit and miss regime, be more feminine but also not to take any verbal from anyone or be walked over/used as i have been in the past. I was a carer for over 40 yrs but now i think id like someone to care for me. Im a dead romantic lol - have a good day everyone :slight_smile:

Youā€™re welcome. I understand feeling like youā€™ve given so much, but not received the same back. As an empath, itā€™s really easy for me to get swept away in the emotions and needs of others over myself, to spite myself. I run things that compliment my goals and will (hopefully) allow me to have healthier boundaries.

To start: I would stick with what you have for now and take the time to consider what else you could add to it as time progresses. Rushing to do all the things might not work as well as focusing on one key thing (not that I listen to my own advice but maybe someone will :sweat_smile: )

If you havenā€™t already, you could check this thread about one womanā€™s results adding spartan and emperor fitness to Seductress which you already have. It might help motivate your workouts.

4 Likes