Custom here I come, your thoughts on mine?

Well as I see coming back 3 times already damn…, okay okay I’ll make sure to add it :laughing:
Also thanks @RVconsultant for always passing by taking time to give your tips.
It’s well appreciated !

1 Like

Also I suppose that now it’s clear that we can mix ultima core into Q version in customs that Paragon and Diamond ultimas would greatly improve the whole thing ?

Seems like they would work in symbiose in helping the whole sexual and apparence shifting stuff :thinking:
So counting them on the board it’ll be 16 modules, or 17 with omni :

• Khan st3 Core
  • sex mastery x Q core
  • (new) Wanted Core
  • (new maybe ?) Paragon Ultima Core
  • (new maybe ?) Diamond Ultima Core
  • SPS cardiovascular system
  • SPS endocrine system
  • SPS reproductive system
  • Male enhancement
  • prevent premature ejaculation
  • epigenetic & dna modulator
  • alexanders play
  • Deus
  • Tyrant
  • (new) Yggdrasil
  • (new maybe) Omnidimensional
  • Mosaïc

Also dear subbrothers and sisters, I think I found the perfect name for this sub still on construction :

Dandy X :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Good stuff! I am running all of these.

2 Likes

@Melior - 5 Cores is too much, my friend. Try to limit it to 3 Cores. Even that will be a lot but at least it is the maximum recommendation.

Personally, I would recommend dropping the Paragon and Diamond Cores. Instead of Paragon, you can put in Asclepius (which is an overall healing module) and instead of Diamond you already have
Male Enhancement, Reproductive System, Endocrine System and Prevent Premature Ejaculation.

3 Likes

@Tomcat does wanted have sex mastery ?

Dont think so

1 Like

Was curious why Dmitry suggested Wanted if he wants to get better at sex.

It has male enhancement,lol

Don’t know if Wanted contains Sex Mastery, I guess its purpose is different. What I mean that if a man is attractive it will cause woman want him more, right? Wanted improves attractiveness. Besides, I feel no sexual inhibitions listening to Wanted. There are many other aspects of good sex that are not purely physical, right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, 5 was finally indeed to much it seems.
Also Asclepius look like a good midway deal so it’s noted.
Thanks a lot for your interesting and constructive critics.

• Khan st3 Core
  • sex mastery x Q core
  • (new) Wanted Core
  • (new) Asclepius
  • SPS cardiovascular system
  • SPS endocrine system
  • SPS reproductive system
  • Male enhancement
  • prevent premature ejaculation
  • epigenetic & dna modulator
  • alexanders play
  • Deus
  • Tyrant
  • (new) Yggdrasil
  • (new maybe) Omnidimensional
  • Mosaïc

And maybe Emperor’s voice would seem like a great little add to make sure that what I’d say would print itself in the mind of the futur people I’ll meet
So back to around 17 modules I guess

1 Like

It looks like apart from quality sex you want to attract new sexual partners. Correct me if I’m mistaken, please.

1 Like

This is excellent.

I agree

Glad I could help

2 Likes

You’re correct, hence why some touches like Khan, wanted and Alexanders Play
I haven’t add the special attract gorgeous women because I think it’s more or less already within the ST3 khan module if I’m not mistaken

Yeah, the attraction was insane when I was running Stage 3 (Qv1). Will you be running Diamond along? Also, I would think about a tighter custom since it’s faster, more swift and way easier to stack with Major Titles. By tighter I mean 10 modules and no more than two cores. As for the physical shifting modules, are you sure you want to add them to your custom? They’re slow and really energy consuming.

1 Like

At first I tried to go for an ultima size of 6, but soon I got above so I tried 10 and now as you can witness I’m quite not at the very lightest I could be (currently 16-17).
Yes I wish for the physical shifts modules they’re a major stuff I wanted in my customs.
Because I already have Primal seduction to have the basis of sexual and attraction stuff. For the diamond ultim it seems that I already have many modules that fit the bill and I think they’re the bones of my customs so beetween like 4-5 modules oriented to sexual health or one core to add to the other 3 I’ll take the 4-5 modules

In all honesty I am narcissisistic guy, I like to better my apparence a lot and like to see the slow but steady progress. The life that I crave is the dandy style, the beautiful guy sharing some love, pleasure (quite a lot) and healing to whom he choose to have some time with, creating no necessary attachement on the other side and leaving knowing he had share a short story who reinforced both of the individual.

Like that you get some insight on the life I shooting for, and yes falling in love with myself deeper and deeper is a big part of it :joy:

I plan to run this custom for at least a year so slower progress was already expected in my mind.

1 Like

I guess for all you want to achieve running WANTED, Libertine and Diamond would be more than enough.

1 Like

I’ve got also a big dream of spiritual advancement so that’s why I feel like I’d need tocreate my own “major title” so to speak, because if I don’t pack a bit all this up I’ll end up with 4-5 different sub :grimacing:

But I’ve greatly thought about just getting those subs like you proposed, also denying that it’s a little “caprice” would be a lie.
On one hand I could have more or less all that I need for less expensive but at a cost of managing more my listening schedule and some cut on subs I really want too and on the other a little perfect packet name inbed that let me have another type of subs running along if I cut back on loops

Because yeah I’m greedy I don’t have one main goal, I have two, the other as mentioned in my journal is really progressing into my spiritual journey, each of those goals function as a booster of motivation for the other one and I have too many headaches trying to do only one at a time, I feel empty only going for sexual stuff or deprived if I don’t enjoy my sexual life going all out on spiritual mode. I’m a little bit of stacking progress freak I guess.

1 Like

And maybe, Inexhaustible for endurance

1 Like

Believe it or not, Khan could be classified as a spiritual sub too. It helps you rediscover yourself, grow as a man and be super Zen.

2 Likes

Oh ! I can see why :joy: but I think prevent premature ejaculation and my sport routine will do fo that one, thanks anyway for the proposition mate ! It’s always welcome !

I believe you no question asked, my sense and vision of spiritual is just probably different from yours by my experience so far, at first I came on Subclub to get The extreme alchemist pack, I kinda let myself be distracted by the sheer amazingness of the subs at disposal tho :laughing:
So by spiritual I have a sense of some sort of magik you know, khan wouldn’t be able to satisfy my eternal hunger for more stranger type of spiritual stuff like Astral projection or remote viewing per exemple.
But seriously I get what you mean, and your point is still valid nonetheless.

I don’t know if you already tried to go for that type of stuff but once you experienced it even to lesser level it’s hard not to want to go for more even if it’s mentally challenging. :grin:

1 Like