Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Everybody on the forum after running Diamond Ultima ZP

7 Likes

I personally won’t apply again as I’m gonna try to stick with my washout and stack. Even though diamond is one of my favorite ultimas…

Looking forward to seeing y’all anonymoose entries. Unless I missed/forgot that we’re in public testing already.

1 Like

DIAMOND ZP.

NSFW
18 Likes

Stark Diamond👍

I’ve got a date on sunday with my girl (might be some sexy time happening!) is it too late to fill out the form again to participate in diamond test?

1 Like

We’re happy to announce that Zero Point’s official name is Quintessence: Zero Point. While Q and ZP uses two vastly different scripting methods, we discovered a profound synergy between the two, and when we included elements of both scripting methods in a build, results skyrocketed.

Why? Without giving away too much, Qv2 is externally focused (hence, taking action to generate results), Zero Point is very much a deeply, deeply internal experience. With Zero Point, we are essentially pushing reality THROUGH you using some very advanced scripting methods, hence the name. Many people thought we were referring to Zero Point Energy, but we were actually referencing the concept of (0,0) or “origin” on a cartesian plane. Zero Point makes you the origin of your reality and merges many high level concepts to help make this happen.

Last night, we finished a “framework” for how we can standardize each ZP script, which means it’ll be much easier for us to write new titles and convert the existing ones. For those asking, you will not have to repurchase Zero Point major titles. If and when we upgrade the major title store, ZP will be a FREE UPGRADE, as always.

That being said, the price on new titles may rise marginally, as it takes much more effort and research to develop. DIAMOND was easy to convert because the script wasn’t complicated to convert. Most of the Ultimas will be fairly easy to convert. It’s the major titles that’s going to give us some issues. Now – by marginally, we’re talking about setting a new standard price of $49.99 for single stagers. Not sure about multistagers because we’re not even sure if Zero Point will need multiple stages.

Again, we’re not sure 100% sure about the pricing (though we’re pretty sure that it won’t go over $49.99), so no need to rush out and purchase new titles (unless you want to guarantee that the lower price is locked in). Now that Zero Point is becoming a reality and exceeding expectations, we just wanted to make sure that everyone knew of what could happen.

As for Zero Point customs, that won’t be coming for quite some time – there’s a TON of testing to do, as right now, ZP titles are woven together in a way that no other title is. We’re not quite sure how the modular method of the custom process will translate over to Zero Point. So, if you’re waiting for that, it’ll be a long time before that’s a reality.

That being said, we have tested Qv2 customs to see how well they stack with Zero Point, and it seems that ZP’s lowered reconciliation makes it easy to stack a custom with it, and the fact that the Quintessence scripting synergizes greatly with ZP, we believe that you’ll be quite happy with how ZP works with any Qv2-powered custom you build.

If you want to build a custom to supplement a future ZP stack, here’s some guidance:

First, the more focused your custom, the better it’ll work to enhance your ZP stack. Next, limit the overtly healing modules, as the way ZP works causes a very smooth, yet potent healing effect. That doesn’t mean to not include ANY healing modules, but you’d do better using that module space for a result enhancer, or some other module that reinforces the custom’s goal.

Next, and most important, you need to focus on building a custom that will directly supercharge the end goal. What I mean by this is, if you’re going to run a theoretical future R.I.C.H. Zero Point, focus your custom on enhancing whatever skill or business you intend on using R.I.C.H. to accelerate. So, if you want to be a writer, for example, build a strong custom that revolves around enhancing your writing craft.

If you’re planning on going full-on seduction and running Primal Seduction ZP, focus on building a tight custom that will assist that goal. In this example, you’d include things like Emperor’s Voice, Enchanting Smile, Earthshaker Sexuality, Perfect Style & Smell – things that will make the end goal of seduction much much easier.

So, more news coming soon, but things are progressing nicely and we can’t wait until more people get to give ZP a try.

I want to note that we’ve received some messages wondering if the ZP results are being exaggerated: the answer is NO. These results are coming directly from the user without myself or @Fire prompting them. We’ve mostly stayed out of the testing threads, only jumping in to ask for more information on something that was said, and the occasional clearing up of misconceptions. Fire hasn’t posted at all in the tests as of yet. We’ve just let the testers do their thing. Once private testing is done, if the individuals want, they can reveal which results were theirs and you can ask for themselves whether we did anything to influence what they reported.

56 Likes

No need to fill out another application, but you’ll have to stop your stack for a few weeks. This isn’t really a “I’ll just try it once for a special occasion and then go back,” type of deal.

7 Likes

Time to buy the whole store :smiley:

4 Likes

So… my (upcoming, still waiting on that rank upgrade…) wealth custom WILL stack with Emperor ZP or AscendedMogul ZP (or RICH ZP…) SWEEEEEEEET.

:smiley:

A few days ago before sleep, I was thinking of the “origin” idea from math. I did not post my theory fast enough before this post. The origin or center in 2 dimensions or three dimensions.

There are infinite pathways from the origin so it’s up to the person to choose their own path.

This thread gets better and better with the stories and the updates.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll have enough meets with girls to try diamond hahaha

1 Like

Cool

Sage-y and math-y

Indeed

3 Likes

First time I think I’ve used this emoji → :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

@Meng123 Would you please archive this?

Point of detail:

If someone played a ZP file with Qv2, would they play the ZP file first and then the Qv2 file? Or does it matter?

4 Likes

This company is just amazing :heart_eyes:

Any cautious estimate on when (if) the major titles will be updated, in case we want to do a long washout?

2 Likes

Not sure yet. I’ve been running DIAMOND ZP one day, Until the End of Time the next day. So far, the only side effect is mild recon, but nothing that I haven’t experienced before, and the recon seemed to last less than half a day.

We know they stack well, but we need to do more testing before we can release any kind of recommendations.

9 Likes

Holy shit this is hype! Although i wonder, given that ultimas will get converted to zp, can they still be used as boosters? Or do they essentially became major programs?

2 Likes

Every QZP title may function as a booster and long-term programming. If that’s the case, then Ultima becomes strictly a build type, rather than a separate platform. Your existing Ultima titles and customs will still function as expected, however.

14 Likes

When can we expect the major titles in ZP ? (roughly)

7 Likes