Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Saint posted this back in Sept. 7th before testing was underway. I think it’s safe to say that Zero point has delivered and then some…

1 Like

4 Likes

So, if I understood that proprely, it means ZP can be used as a tool to discover ourself and be able to express who we fully are! If someone try to run an archetype that doesn’t fit himself, ZP will make you reflect on it and choose which ones you are comfortable on.

I guess someone can also express differents archetypes right?

Example if you run Primal for a certain amount of time, you will embody more of the Primal man archetype, then if you switch to stark or emperor, you could embody those archetypes, as long as your subconscious can recognise yourself embodying this specific archetypes!

7 Likes

lol, I posted that experience in this thread. I think. Or did I filter that one? =x

3 Likes

This kinda reminds me of the “Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll” story :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Yes, exactly. And what’s even more interesting about ZP is how differently everyone’s experiences are, and yet… intertwined, as you can easily tell that they’re all taking the same journey, but walking different paths. It’s like Morpheus told Neo: “There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”

The end goal is to become more WANTED, or “I want to be pursued and chased by women rather than the other way around,” and that’s pretty much what the script tries to express. What Zero Point is good at – better than any of our past builds and probably anything a “competitor” is putting out – is sending you inward to an extent that you’ve never probably experienced before, giving you access to a level of your personality that you may not even knew existed. This allows you to explore those aspects of yourself and discover the things that were obscured due to societal conditioning / programming and express that instead. As a result, you become much more attractive due to the fact that you’re so authentic and convicted about what you want, and your external world morphs around THAT.

That’s why we call it Zero Point. Reality is pushed through you – the Zero Point – rather than you attempting to change your reality.

42 Likes

Holy shit this is the most hype thing ever!!! Especcially for us younger people who havent quite found our place in the world, being able to test different archetypes and find out wich ones fit us the most and wich dont, its like an absolute godsend!!

12 Likes

Well, that explanation is crazy!

Let the hype train round X begin :rofl: @TheDerpinator I’m exactly thinking about it. The potential for internal growth is almost more alluring that the external reward!!

Monkey_Council_Where_Banana_Meme_Template

11 Likes

I can vouch for the inward aspect. Has anyone noticed my absence from here ?

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is there any difference in scripting between yourself and @Fire ?

Nein! (In the most german accent you can ever imagine)

2 Likes

Hey man good to see you

How was your “vacation” :wink:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call it that but it was ok. Spending a lot of time learning code so reading the results folks are getting with QL has me curious. Nothing like being rational, pragmatic, and logical

How are you all?

6 Likes

Are you plan make Minds eye ZP ?
or this sub is already obsolete with internal work ZP is doing?

1 Like

Someone needs Jesus

Because that’s the answer for everything

2 Likes

I’d do them both… Then drop them both.

2 Likes

That was an unexpected ending. :joy:

5 Likes

Very very interesting. It goes very much with the idea that in order to manifest what you want, you must assume that you already have it. Facts are what assumptions have been hardened into. In most situations, we don’t get what we want if we have too much societal conditioning/programming that inhibits us from expressing ourselves in the state of what we want to be in.

E,g. If a man has been poor all your life and lives in a ghetto waiting for his weekly $20 welfare payment in order to live, how easy is it for him to assume that he is rich and live the lifestyle of a rich multimillionaire? How do you expect this guy to think like a millionaire and think for example, “I can easily afford to buy 100 burgers for all my neighbours today” when he can’t even afford a burger today?

It is difficult if he has have poor imagination skills and has never even experienced a single minute of financial stability having to struggle daily just to get his first meal on his table. It is even more difficult when this man is broken and has little faith in getting out the reality he lives in. The only state he knows and personality he will adopt is his broken state and the poverty he believes he deserves (and society keeps on reminding him) due to his karma, ancestral curse, bad luck, punishment for his crimes, his position in life etc.

It’s not impossible, but perhaps he has have to take millions of little steps all the way by first aiming to get an extra $2 in his weekly payment. He must take lots of action, action and action. And there is no guarantee that he will reach his ultimate destination with all the million single steps he must take.

I think I mentioned it before, but somebody who has $999,000 in his bank account can easily harden his assumption that he is a millionaire because of the little action he has to take - perhaps just a few more simple steps - but not the poor man living his life in a ghetto.

But …what if something like Zero Point can actually bring that reality to the poor man so that he can experience that desired reality - even it if it is a demo/preview/trailer? If this demo/preview/trailer is so realistic and allows this poor man to simply know that he just needs a few simple actions to adopt the required state/personality/outlook that will harden his assumption to fact, then he should be able to achieve his goals easily.

Zero Point looks like something that will bring you to the stateless form of “I AM”, that’s why its called Zero Point. It is that alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, from which all creation starts and ends. Assuming that everything has already been created, then Zero Point just allows one to experience.

I can’t imagine what Zero Point can do when one runs other subliminals besides WANTED, but I am really looking forward to this.

11 Likes

I’ve been trying to actualize this exact thing all my life and always came up short. It’s like my authentic self emerges in bits and pieces of my life vs entirely centered around it. Incredibly frustrating

1 Like