Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

:+1:

This is a good point that you brought up. I would think that it would require rigorous testing that would take a bit of time.

Agreed!

My wealth custom is fairly dense, I’m looking to stack it with a “tech genius” custom built around QL plus a mindset one with Ascension, GLM, and others. I’m stoked to see if that will work with ZP.

Everything has to be rewritten from complete scratch. We cannot use existing scripting. But, now both of us are scripting as opposed to just @Fire, which will speed up conversion significantly.

27 Likes

Now am wondering if QZP will lessen the amount of modules you can have in 1 sub oh man so many questions

1 Like

We can help you with the scripting also
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

ZP sounds like it could take over the role of ultimas so would imagine the same amount as in an ultima customer perhaps

1 Like

Yeah, but like SaintSovereign said, you can rotate your stack every 45 days to work on multiple objectives. Knowing that, having a massive stack with all the modules becomes less relevant.

2 Likes

Wou great news! One question. I like a lot quantum limitless, want to continue with it. I guess QL is not the priority for ZP, so can I run 2x ZP titles with 1x Qv2? Or are you going to publish QL in ZP soon? Another question, if you script QL into ZP, will it be like only one stage or 4 stages like before?

Can I run wanted zp with a wanted qv2 custom or is that bad

2 Likes

If I understood right, you said that washout should be after one month. But if we can change our stack after 45 days, could it be better to have this kind of listening pattern?
45 days of listening (just to be clear, those 45 days are together with none listening days every other day, right?)
Week of washout
45 days of listening to another stack.

3 Likes

Yeah for real would make things smooth and will reduce recon. They won’t joking this really making me Rethink how to create my customs and push my plan and have very focused goals

Yeah I feel I will run my stack for next for the first 6 months then start a new goal. With QZP it’s looking like with a lot of focus I can complete two years of goals well hopefully :pray:

Congratulations on that massive success there!

A bright(er) future ahead of SC! (And all of us)

So we can’t run RICH as a major anymore? We should instead of AM/EoG and boost with RICH or did I read that wrongly?

1 Like

Wait a second :thinking: are these results all from just QZP without VOICE EMBEDDED cause the result would probably be even more amazing with it right?

No. We’ve already said that there’s no need for you to stop creating or using your customs. We made sure Zero Point was still compatible with Qv2. What we’re testing is how many loops you can run before encountering recon. Zero Point actually enhances Qv2. That’s the key statement here – don’t let it get lost.

If you want to create a custom title now, go ahead, as it’s going to be quite some time before Zero Point customs are available. Also, Zero Point is a very INTERNAL experience as opposed to the largely external method of action that Qv2 takes – hence we’re calling the entire platform “Quintessence Zero Point.”

I actually made a post about this a few weeks ago that explained it in detail HERE:

That being said, we have tested Qv2 customs to see how well they stack with Zero Point, and it seems that ZP’s lowered reconciliation makes it easy to stack a custom with it, and the fact that the Quintessence scripting synergizes greatly with ZP, we believe that you’ll be quite happy with how ZP works with any Qv2-powered custom you build.

If you want to build a custom to supplement a future ZP stack, here’s some guidance:

First, the more focused your custom, the better it’ll work to enhance your ZP stack. Next, limit the overtly healing modules, as the way ZP works causes a very smooth, yet potent healing effect. That doesn’t mean to not include ANY healing modules, but you’d do better using that module space for a result enhancer, or some other module that reinforces the custom’s goal.

Next, and most important, you need to focus on building a custom that will directly supercharge the end goal. What I mean by this is, if you’re going to run a theoretical future R.I.C.H. Zero Point, focus your custom on enhancing whatever skill or business you intend on using R.I.C.H. to accelerate. So, if you want to be a writer, for example, build a strong custom that revolves around enhancing your writing craft.

If you’re planning on going full-on seduction and running Primal Seduction ZP, focus on building a tight custom that will assist that goal. In this example, you’d include things like Emperor’s Voice, Enchanting Smile, Earthshaker Sexuality, Perfect Style & Smell – things that will make the end goal of seduction much much easier.

26 Likes

Thanks for the info but I already made my custom subs for the entirety of 2022 just want it in QZP will just wait, until then am running what I have.
Will keep everything you posted in mind

If you want to know how smooth Zero Point can be at times, take a look at this:

“Haven’t seen much results, ya’ll except EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE IS GETTING BETTER”

To the tester, just joshin’ ya. :wink:

23 Likes

Can somebody give an analogy in layman terms ?

1 Like

Have you figured out if the multi-stages will remain as multi-stages or be converted to a single-stage sub?

Oooo yes I’m wondering about this too, imagine doing KHAN without the stages and all in one go……

3 Likes

Exciting news congratulations guys.

@SaintSovereign any updates on how will the multistagers will be handled?

Also if you give us more updates on physical shifting that would be awesome!

3 Likes