Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I made 12k in crypto in about two weeks. SHIB, Catgirl and surprise of my week, that LoopRing run that happened earlier this week.

Not only that, I understood things about crypto that I could never grasp before. It’s like it just “hit.” For example, buying Catgirl in the US is annoying af, but I was able to learn and master the process of doing it very fast, and now I can buy and sell more shitcoins quickly, hahaha.

Unlike the “to the moon” people, my goal is to enter and exit a position quickly and build revenue that way.

27 Likes

I have a question

Will ZP be available as an update file once it gets released for titles you’ve previously purchased

Like will Diamond ZP file be available if you’ve already purchased Diamond Última before (like me)

1 Like

That is some awesome progress

4 Likes

Yes. All build updates are free after you have purchased the product.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

This is how this thread is looking like to me

6 Likes

To be fair, this thread is a bit of a beast even with the search function.

3 Likes

Any speculation yet how this will work with customs?

4 Likes

Yes. Lifetime upgrades on all major titles.

12 Likes

This is crazy I already decided to run only 3 titles next year so great news for me.

That is just incredible

5 Likes

We’re about to test running the custom twice a week. Zero Point enhances Qv2 subliminals quite a bit. It inherently acts as a result booster, so you need less exposure.

18 Likes

Lol, y’all be nice.

9 Likes

This is what I’m curious about for myself as well. As of right now my custom gets run once per week. Worried I won’t have the capacity for QZP on top of that.

Are all current titles able to unleash the potential of ZP, or do they need to be changed somehow? Especially interesting is how it will all be with QL …

One other clarification. Is that 3 titles total, or 3 ZP titles? Wouldn’t that be the same as the current listening pattern anyway if so?

So I could run RICH ZP twice a week or so, and it would enhance the results from my Qv2 wealth custom?

2 Likes

Congrats to Saint on the profits on SHIBA INU and Loopring cryptos.

Max 3 titles in the stack is not too bad.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign do you have a ETA on when we cab see the store getting QZP titles?

2 Likes

What about the Solace Prototype Mask is it going to be used with ZP? Because that mask is by far the best sounding and brought about the most results for me, I can’t really notice anything with Ultrasonic and the Masked works but is quite unpleasant

Wish I could get my hands on RICH and Beyond limitless QZP that all I want to end this year

5 Likes

It’s currently max 3 + an Ultima booster, so we’re dropping one title, in exchange for a more effective product. That works fine for me. :sunglasses:

Right now my stack is a Qv2 wealth custom, QL ST1, and RICH. Subbing in RICH ZP (which exists now, at least in testing form, I understand) and the eventual release of QL ZP will be awesome.

I would really like a ZP version of my mindset custom Halcyon too. I was initially planning an Ultima custom for it so I could run that as my booster every day, but ZP changed those plans.

What I’m most curious about is whether the 3 title limit for/with ZP includes dense customs.

3 Likes