Cryptocurrency Discussion

Nothing in the FTM ecosystem?

Not at the moment. I have more research to do.

In other news, I really fucked up not buying a damn Meerkat NFT. I knew about it but didn’t make the time to set everything up.

I’m taking NFTs more serious lately. I missed out on too many easy flips. I buy NFT comics on VEVE but I don’t like that I can’t sell and cash out fast (you have to sell for gems while they build the app / infrastructure). I think Immutable X will have something to do with remedying that, but I dunno, I think RICH or something in my subliminal stack is making me impatient lol

IMO, the profile pic NFT guys are smarter; mint for 200-400 or so on an emerging NFT marketplace/platform, flip fast, take 4000-40,000 in an easy flip and dump into a legit project.

For sure there will be a crash at that range, I’m not sure that it will get past 59k this year, or at least before falling again under 30k

I am running RICH Crypto with AM, StarkQ Core in a QV2 custom along with other wealth modules. Before running the custom, I did have some crypto positions.

So far after two months, my interest in crypto has been boosted and is consistent. I am doing a lot of research on altcoins for long term holds. In terms of profits, no 10x gains yet (except for PRE/Presearch sort of as I have to wait for the min withdrawal limit). Will give the custom more time.

2 Likes

Hey I just got into crypto man… can you dm? Im a pure novice and looking for a community to grow with and learn. Thanks so much❤️

1 Like

Replying here to keep the ZP thread on topic. @SaintSovereign, can you share any resources you recommend for learning about crypto? $12k in 2 weeks is nice… I’ll personally have ~$28k coming in this month, but I’ve still not done anything with crypto… except lament not buying BTC or ETH months ago when it was cheaper. I’d love any suggestions/info you might have. Thanks!

2 Likes

hey I just DM’d you bro

Btw…Was thinking of starting a discord or telegram group chat for crypto and kind of to discuss points and share knowledge, a mastermind if your interested in joining DM me

Good Evening Gentlemen, been balls deep in crypto since 2017.

Zenon and Bancor are going to make me rich.

I’d recommend that you all look into Kleros (PNK). It’s a disgustingly undervalued project. The developers wrote a 300+ page book on the game theory behind decentralized justice. There’s so much more but I don’t want to come off as a shill. I’ve got moonboi dreams of $50 a token and that’s absofuckinglutely viable given its sub-$100,000,000 marketcap.

1 Like

BTW - it’s an open secret that Zenon Network is Jack Dorsey’s crypto project. Mainnet launches November 17th, so I’d suggest looking into it.

Zenon Shill 1

Zenon Shill 2

Zenon Shill 3

Look at who Square crypto is following on Twitter. Look at who Zenon Network is following on Twitter. They both follow a single account.

I’ll take a look at Kleros (PNK). Thank you for the insights.

2 Likes

I would recommend investing in the Crypto.com (CRO) coin, it’s highly underrated right now. It recently had a run-up due to its recent Coinbase listing but it still has a ways to go. It plays quite a few functions for the crypto.com exchange which is not listed in the US yet. So you know that it will shoot up once that exchange comes to the US.

Referral Link (+ $25 USD Free). Code 6pgjrqm34w.

Create a TikTok account, search crypto, like a bunch of videos (so the algo will only show crypto videos), spend an hour a day watching the videos and reading the comments. Eventually, you’ll get an intuitive feel for everything. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t learn from SM. That’s part of the societal push to claim everything that isn’t from an “official” source is “misinformation.” The best place to get info is from a group of people debating and arguing (thesis + antithesis = synthesis.)

Learn basic technical analysis and trading signals. Choose a few of those signals, learn everything about them, trade when you see those.

Learn how to trade on an easy exchange like Coinbase, then look into ones like Uniswap.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign looking forward to RICH Crypto ZP :wink:

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone here knows about ICO white paper writing.

Can you help me get into crypto? Do I put into those coins?

Holding:

Shinja
Mononoke Inu
Saitama
Cro
Sandbox
Mana

All these have crazy upside potential.

Hold $VXV, $LINK, $ALBT, $VRA for 2 years and watch how it turns you into a millionaire

And what is the reasoning behind this conclusion of yours?

1 Like

No reasoning :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like