Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Thank you Sir.

With joy I await the realese of your Masterpiece

1 Like

I’m testing R.I.C.H. :wink:

29 Likes

Share your results :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

R.I.C.H. you mean

5 Likes

Woohoo. RICH Testing.

We can’t hate Saint for testing RICH first.

5 Likes

It’s like Saint has ridiculous Income we can’t hate :thinking::grin:

8 Likes

How is it working for you so far?

3 Likes

ESSsxHkWoAUgZMN

Question which probably answers itself:
If one runs Wanted and then decides to go with Primal Seduction instead, which both have a somewhat different goal (Wanted being the man others come to, Primal being the man that goes after what he wants), the old scripting will at some point be overwritten I guess?

Much like the scripting from society?

Which means, if you don’t like a certain scripting and you decide to switch, the old one will morph as it fits into the new?

3 Likes

Ohhh that’s why we all want to spent our money on those subs !!!
At least it shows that it works :joy:

11 Likes

Hmm am hoping that we can have this baby to download in the next 3 weeks

1 Like

Be sooner than that really.

All that’s left is to test the 15-20 minute versions for results and then we’re good to go.

2 Likes

And that could take a week or even 2 to see the measure of the results. Also with in that they might refine the test versions to change things to see which works best in the 15-20 minute versions. So i mean it could be a few days or a few weeks lol

4 Likes

I would like to test PS ZP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

R.I.C.h crypto zp you mean ?

1 Like

I think he means ZP in general

@Joe is right, ZP in general, one day I’ll test out the RICH ZP

1 Like

Wonder whether QZP Ultimas will be less dependent on flat-response headphones.

EDIT: I don’t use flat-response headphones for Ultima v2 and so far any decent headphones I had work just fine with current Ultimas. But this was just a question that came up since we hear that QZP versions of the Ultima titles will be different from any previous ones.

5 Likes

Well will see what happen later down.
@SaintSovereign wanted to know if we might get a guide of a post on how to make better customs subs? Including ultimas too

2 Likes

We have successfully achieved both 15 and 20 minutes titles. The offline testers are running a title with a definitive, undeniable goal, and were given instructions to run the title once or twice a day. It took three days for them to start seeing results and figure out what the goal is.

Some titles will require more exposure or the results may not be as prominent at the start (as is the case with RICH, since it’s still a booster), but even with those, you can still feel the effects.

The listening schedule will most likely be one loop per title, every other day. You’ll also need to take a mandatory washout week each month. This is a good thing — the Zero Point bloom is incredible.

Now, the bad news:

You’ll most likely be limited to three different titles in a stack. More than that and you risk deep recon.

I have experienced this recon myself when I ran a stress test on ZP. If you’re wondering where I’ve been for the past few days, there’s your answer, lol.

Now, back to the good news:

ZP results are so deep that you may be able to rotate your stack every 45 days. Of course, staying on one stack consistently will yield even better results, but if your goal is very lofty and requires a lot of things you need to work on, this will let you improve your overall profile as a whole.

For example, let’s say you want to create an innovative business AND have a robust romance life, you’d create two stacks and alternate every 45 days. While one goal is blooming, you’re working on the other.

I know everyone is eager to get their hands on it, but we’re still running some rather advanced tests. There are forum members in tests we haven’t even announced :wink:

Be patient. Trust me, it’ll be worth it as we use this data to improve the products.

49 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (+ 10 characters)