Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

lol, be patient. We’re doing a lot of testing because we want to get this absolutely right. Right now, we know the product works and it works well. We also know the upsides and the downsides. We’re trying to get the balance right now.

This may change, as I need to think about how we should proceed, but tomorrow, we’re going to allow Testing Cohort A to leave the test (if they want – some are eager to run their stacks) and then possibly get a new cohort to test the 15 and 20 minute versions of various subs.

If we can achieve both goals (make sure ZP is ready for release AND lower the listening time to 15-20 minutes minimum), that would be amazing. If not, we’ll release the “weaker” version of ZP at 30 minutes (which will allow you to listen to 1 or 2 loops, depending on your needs) and go with that.

Either way, it’s worth the wait.

32 Likes

So far everything from SC has been. :nerd_face: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Take your time guys. it’s much better to have a life changing mind blowing subliminals in a few weeks than a product that is good but not follow the standards of the team.

Patience is golden 🤌👌

1 Like

I’ve been watching this development with great interest. I admittedly have little interest in Wanted (aside from the confidence part, but I’ve got other things in mind for that part) but the idea of this tech being applied to customs will be literally LIFE CHANGING. I’m already getting excellent results from my wealth custom in Qv2 (beyond what my first custom in Terminus strength ever produced), I’m salivating at the thought of the reported ZP effects being applied to this stack. I wouldn’t just experience wealth, I would BE wealth.

That’s something I can wait a while for.

7 Likes

Yeah thing are changing for the better with this update as with all the updates, too bad I’ll be going over to relationship custom by the time it is out

What type of listening pattern are you using stack rotation or just normal stuff?

Usually Monday, Wednesday, Friday are listen days (this week is wonky). My stack at the moment is:

• AEM (wealth custom)
  • QL ST1
  • R.I.C.H.

The other days are rest days, with R.I.C.H. as an Ultima booster.

3 Likes

Also how many loop for majors?

1 each of the above. Definitely craving more, but I’m sticking with the recommended pattern. Much like people who are quitting smoking tend to chew gum or suck on a lollipop/candy to satisfy their habitual oral fixation (that term always sounded weird to me lol), I often listen to high-energy EDM mixes after my stack as otherwise, I feel like I need more subs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply now back to the regular QZP posts

1 Like

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

How is zp in terms of back-reverting

Are the changes permanent?
Do the testers revert back to they’re “old self”?

3 Likes

I think it’s a bit too soon to talk about those matters ?
I’m not sure they had enough time to really tell… at least not in mid-terms ?
But the question you ask is still interesting if they already have some return about their short washout period, at least they should have a few things on that

1 Like

Yes that’s my point of interest.
The rest sounds FANTASTIC so far

1 Like

I’ve been waiting to ask the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All subliminals have permanency to an extent, but think of it like this: if you’re not getting your scripting from a sub, you’re getting it from society. That means, you’ll want to run a subliminal from time to time just to “re-up” on the programming. With Zero Point, we’re making that easy, since it causes less recon and seems to hit much deeper than other builds.

So far, the testers haven’t “reverted,” though that won’t happen on Q either. It DOES seem like Zero Point generates a degree of permanency that Qv2 doesn’t.

30 Likes

With the results show from the test will ultima stay around as a build? Will we get a new build?

1 Like

Here’s an exact quote:

“It will be an available option, but we think it won’t be necessary anymore. This is a good thing – some people can’t tolerate ultrasonics, and they’re a bit more tricky to use, so the fact that you can use booster style subs like DIAMOND without the ultrasonic element means that more people can enjoy the benefits”

My bad, I made the mistake of mis-remembering that it would be phased out. But as the above says, it will be an available option.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks for that

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Would you be kind enough to share with us the list of all the new improvements that we’re gonna get to enjoy with ZP over Qv2?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Also fancy unveiling the contenders for the public testing for us to mull over while we wait?

1 Like