Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yeah, it should also massively help with calibrating the right amount of exposure.

3 Likes

hhahahahhahah

2 Likes

Add Heartsong to it and you have my future stack :sunglasses::sunglasses::crystal_ball:

1 Like

Heartsong ZP with the manifestation component at the max level.

3 Likes

Soon we will have the power hahaha (evil laugh)

3 Likes

5 Likes

The way I say it, since it’s not a different build or anything. It’s the exact same script the have been testing for the past week or two. Now they just want to know how the 15 minutes is making them feel compared to the 1 hour long… So theorically, your mind absorb the same script over 15 minutes (or the quarter of what it would absorb over 1h, it depends how it’s prepared!)…

So it shouldn’t change a lot of things… When you play with the quantity of information and all, then it’s time for public test… Let people share what they have to share and test out different density. Three 15 minutes loops per day? How does that work for you? Oh! It’s a little strong? Maybe try to go down to two then!

2 Likes

I’m sure Saint & Fire are well aware that they can’t take the experiences of users who are now running 15 min versions of 60 min ZP files (which they’ve already played for 5+ weeks) … and expect that to be representative for fresh starters.

What they’re probably trying to solve, is the issue of “I have to take a week off after I play a single 1 hour sub” that many Qv2 users were facing. It is possible that some of the QZP testers also experienced the same “density recon”.

15 min files = Everyone gets to choose how much play time they can handle + More Stackability

:+1:t2:

13 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better!

2 Likes

Saint stands in all his glory chin up. His demeanor emanating as he stands tall.

Members crowd around him “Hail to Saint Hail to ZP”

He raises his hand and the crowds bow to him.

download

WhiteTiger “wow he has become a god”
Sweat runs down from DarkPhilosophers head as he looks on in both shock and surprise.

4 Likes

It’s interesting how this could be either a great dream or a nightmare, depending on the person.

2 Likes

That was just so flavorful. :clap:

Day 56 of waiting… Day 3 of asking…
tenor (2)

10 Likes

I’ve watched Salt Bae pouring on what is Wanted with such gusto like… Too many times.

And yet, i can’t get enough :rofl:

1 Like

I like all the excitement about the new technology but I’m a result driven person! QZP will come out soon enough and we’ll see how well it does.

2 Likes

Same here, that my thinking. Just have to wait it out an see I know customs will be far away so I have even more waiting to do

1 Like

So you didn’t read this thread I guess?

1 Like

I read the thread. All of it. But as usual with this type of things, I don’t get easily excited. I don’t live in a state of disbelief either. I just wait for the product to drop and try it for myself.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Too many ways to agree with this, and I can only like the post once. I’ll just settle for:

Thank you

2 Likes