Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@GoldenTiger you are correct however i want to highlight to Saint his most trusted members each of them has been vetted.

4 Likes

Okay, so I read that 20 minutes playtime isn’t as profound as an hour.

So, do you think 3x 20 loops would do the work?

I guess that would depend on whether the script is repeated within a given loop duration, or compressed or expanded just enough to perform once within any desired loop duration. In case of the latter, the effectiveness (incl. reconciliation) may vary depending on the compression/intensity level of the script, regardless of how many times it is run by the user.

tenor (1)
can’t wait for public test :grinning:

7 Likes

Is 15 min prototype better than 30 min in terms of results?

1 Like

Frankly, reading about the potential of ZQP reminds me of those Chinese martial arts stories where the hero would somehow stumble upon a kung fu manual, learn the skill overnight and become the greatest fighter in the world.

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking:

:nerd_face:

7 Likes

I know there’s concerns with certain titles capability of being ideally executed being an issue with ZP conversion.

Cool, cool…

But I’m still holding a lil torch for Renaissance Man, Mind’s Eye and Sage Immortal QZP

And yes, I’m aware of the recent announcement of titles being released soon for the public test.

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Does that mean you can fit the entire script into 15 mins and a longer duration is simply a repeat of the first 15 mins?
Said differently, when you first created a 30 minute version, was it 15 mins of scripting played twice? Or instead, did you learn from a longer, 30 minute script and decided to experiment with a shorter script (or, I guess, speeding it up)?

That is not information you’re likely to ever get, as it may reveal more about the scripting methodology than they are willing/able to share.

You beat the hell out of me :rofl:

3 Likes

I tested 30 minutes of the new prototype today (15 mins x 2) and there seems to be interesting results. The issue is the fact that Zero Point is so transparent that it can be hard to gauge immediate results with certain titles, like the prototype. WANTED is so, “in your face” with it’s results (same with DIAMOND), but this one is a naturally passive title that works better over the long-term.

29 Likes

Saint,

since subs work on the long term game, how do you guys test and make sure that 15 mins version lets say is better than 30 mins ?

or that the 30 mins one is better than the 1 hour version?

i mean youd have to test for 2 weeks minimum or more for each version right ? to take notes and to see acute results to note down

3 Likes

I hope you guys do a ZP title for changing eye color. I want blue eyes.

1 Like

ZP Gaming Mastery X for turning into an aimbot when?

1 Like

That would be dope

1 Like

im not buying the eye color change, even though i saw some pics on reddit, but they were with sunlight reflected on the eyes

i could see physical changes yes maybe in height i think thats possible, even dick size hahah

but eye colors? idk hahhah

ill get me a sharingan :rofl:

Some might even call it quintessential.

For SC to make a working eye color change sub would be extremely unambiguous evidence that shows Physical subs work. (Though we already do have some clear evidence…)

1 Like

I wonder if these 15 minute ZPs are going to end up like this:

“Would you like some WANTED with your stack?”

“Yes, just one loop thanks”

or

“For sure! Pour it on!”

nusret-salt-bae

14 Likes