Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Do people with Beyond Limitless bonus get access to Limitless ZP?

3 Likes

Rich ZP comes in two files

1)Masked
2)Ultrasonic

Does that mean that the masked version didn’t include ultrasonic track in it ?!!

1 Like

ZP format are only in Masked OR ultrasonic, there is no need for both, like the ultima version.

3 Likes

Ultima will be phased out with ZP.

It’s either masked or Ultrasonic. Not both. Saint mentioned it somewhere above.

1 Like

Ultimas have changed. No more ultrasonic in ultimas. I’d say it is like a major - booster now

1 Like
3 Likes

I think I purchased it along with Chosen literally RIGHT before this post, lol.

1 Like

Please agressively tag me when Sage Immortal is available k thanks

1 Like

Have you run Regeneration QV since running DR !? I suspect that if you were to run the regular QV version, you wouldn’t get too emotional. DR1 is Regeneration on steroids. I would say you cleared out a lot of shit…

1 Like

I also listened to chosen and then wanted lying down with a good set of headphones. The warning track is excellent so I knew when to stop. Fantastic experience. I felt tingling in my arms and feet. About half way through listening to wanted, I got wood for seemingly no reason. Walking outside afterwards I felt more confident, looking people in the eye more, feeling more confident and being more in the present. The voice seemed more bold, resonant and confident when talking to my GF. This is only just the start to major changes, I’m sure. Today could have been some a sort of placebo effect due to me being so excited about the products, but I definitely felt different after listening to the titles, than when I listened to just the Qv2 and ultimas.

Looking forward to many more experiences as I get along in the schedule!

By the way, do we run the 21 day schedule for one stack and then do a different stack for another 21 days (after the 5 day washout)? Or just repeat the same stack for one more 21 day session?

Happy listening! Thanks SC for doing amazing, life-changing work!

5 Likes

Too bad we can only run 3 subs in a stack. So many good titles… PS is one I would love to run as well, but my listening basket is full, with Diamond waiting to be rotated in, sometime in the future…

3 Likes

For me it’s dimaond that’s waiting in the rotating stack, for now I’m on Chosen+Wanted+PS :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You stay on a stack for 45 days

2 Likes
2 Likes

Listened to my first two loop of Wanted + Diamond W ME ZP, gotta say I have felt some push on my 3rd eye, but it might be from the fact that I waited a lot in the cold with wet hair lol

Except from that felt nothing at all, but goddam is the solace mask so good to listen to, it’s like so fresh

Soon we’re all going to put some single women shortage on the market with those subs so don’t forget to short your position on stocks for dating site, those are 1000% gonna crash

1 Like

Thanks! This is what I thought but just wanted to ask to be sure.

@SaintSovereign did you update Paragon anything beyond the QZPfication? Extra objectives and stuff?

1 Like

does anyone know if theres a time between each loop of QZP thats recommended or a must?

@StateOfBeing

2 Likes

You don’t need a break in between

2 Likes

In fact, Saint specifically said playing two ZP tracks one right after the other will likely provide much better results than playing them with time between them.

1 Like